Crombie's Budget Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crombie's Budget Cycle

Alright this is what I found cheap, so this is what I'm doing.

I got a ----50ml bottle of 250mg QV enan
    ----100 -10 mg denkall dbol

1-4.5 - 30mg dbol ed
    1-10 - 600mg enan ew

What do you guys think about that?

Also I am going to eat clean on this bulker as I don't want to get fat. I got ahold of some cynomel (mexican t3) now should I cycle this as I usually would for a cutting cycle?

Should I do it 21 days on then off like this?

Or should I just take 25mcg ed for protien synthesis?

Or if you guys have input on how to run this, Id appreciate the advice. -crombie09

Wont 600mg be hard to measure out from 250mg/ml? also you could run t3 with your cycle if you wanted to, I wouldnt stay on longer than 4-6 weeks though!

Comment

You could just add 12.5-25mcg ed throughout the cycle to increase protein synthesis and keep metabolism going.

Comment

Originally posted by prolangtum
        You could just add 12.5-25mcg ed throughout the cycle to increase protein synthesis and keep metabolism going.
        Exactly. And I agree about the dosing. Step it up to 750mg/week. You are a big boy crombie!

Comment

I like the cycle, just not the stuff being said about QV enat.
          As for as the t-3 I'd use it for protein synthesis @ a low dose. If you were to run it though you should run it more like this.
          1/2/4/4/4/4//3/3/3/3/3/2/2/2/2/2/1/1/1/1

You want to run t-3 at a 5%/40%/55% with the first part building up to your max dose, 2nd part at your max dose,3rd part coming off. Some may even say Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
            I like the cycle, just not the stuff being said about QV enat.
            As for as the t-3 I'd use it for protein synthesis @ a low dose. If you were to run it though you should run it more like this.
            1/2/4/4/4/4//3/3/3/3/3/2/2/2/2/2/1/1/1/1

You want to run t-3 at a 5%/40%/55% with the first part building up to your max dose, 2nd part at your max dose,3rd part coming off. Some may even say Good luck.
            No offense bro, but you are incorrect about the T3. At a low does there is no need to ramp it. 25mcg is not enough to shut your thyroid down, nor is it enought to cause a significant bounce back of fat when you come off. Maybe ramping down for a few weeks, but the normal 5/40/55 protocol is for large doses of T3 used for cutting.

Comment

Yeah the only reason I wanted the t3 was to stay cut yet gain muscle. I really don't want to get fat. I just became single and I'm doing pretty damn good as far as meeting new people (women) and don't want to look fat or unhealthy. -crombie09

Comment

So 750mg of enan a week it is.

What about the dbol at 30mg ed for 4.5 weeks? Its my 1st time to use dbol. If you guys think I should use more, then I can grab another 100 when I get paid again.

I will do the t3 at 25mcg ed. If I eat clean can I still bulk and not gain a lot of fat?

Last is .25 arimadex ed enough to keep down bloat and gyno? -crombie09

Comment

Originally posted by nmk85roll
                  No offense bro, but you are incorrect about the T3. At a low does there is no need to ramp it. 25mcg is not enough to shut your thyroid down, nor is it enought to cause a significant bounce back of fat when you come off. Maybe ramping down for a few weeks, but the normal 5/40/55 protocol is for large doses of T3 used for cutting.

Bro, read what I put, I distinguished myself by saying that I'd run it for protien synthesis at a low dose........IF you were to run it (meaning @ a higher dose, sorry if I was too unclear) you would run it like I stated. I'm not a newbie bro, don't mean to sound like an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                    Bro, read what I put, I distinguished myself by saying that I'd run it for protien synthesis at a low dose........IF you were to run it (meaning @ a higher dose, sorry if I was too unclear) you would run it like I stated. I'm not a newbie bro, don't mean to sound like an asshole.
                    That makes a little more sense now. And no one called you a newbie, vets can be wrong too...

Comment

Working...
                    X