cypionate vs. enanthate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cypionate vs. enanthate

I just thought I'd get a few thoughts on test products. Its been a while for me so I did a little research and posted here. I'm interested in your thoughts and knowledge.

#1)Testosterone Cypionate is a 8 carbon ester chain molecule with a 10-12 day half life known to cause less bloat, and its american made!

#2)Testosterone Enanthate is 7 carbon ester chain molecule with a 8-10 day half life.

Longer half life breaks down like this: if you train chest on Mondays and inject 500mg cyp, on the 4th week and beyond your injection is hotter by 125mg+ through the end of the cycle... While that's not a lot.. It is 25% of your weekly injection... For the same money that's substantial I think. Again, just my 2 cents but I think that most streroid profiles reflect this. Save the enanthate for when your over 40 as its considered milder on your endocrine system, and has similar effects.
    Last edited by frankenstein; 11-29-15, 11:20 AM.

interesting.

i can say however that most UG lab cyp certainly isn't American made. most of the powder nowadays come from china.

Comment

But the original design is american.

Comment

Working...
      X