cycle critique.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle critique.....

can you guys gimme some input about my next cycle ideas?

was hovering around 175 for a good while and was gonna do a test/ox cycle to get back up to around 185 while maintaining current bf, but i weighed myself the other day and to my surprise i had dropped to 165!!!! i actually think i look great but its just something about those numbers that bothers me, anyways......

wks 1-10 800mg test/week
    wks 1-6 50mg dbol/ed
    wks 1-10 400mg EQ/week

3 grams of protein per lb. of body weight low carbs and high efa's and then immediately dropping the EQ after week 10 and doing this...

wks 10-18 250mg test/week
    wks 10-18 40-50mg winny/ed

dropping to 1.5 grams protein per lb. of body weight low to no carbs. maybe some t3 and a clen/eca rotation.

is 18 weeks too long? should i break in between?

Are you by any chance trying to compete? I'm not understanding why your having so much carb manipulation. As far as 18 weeks goes I'm not a big fan of anything past 12 so I can't really give you and unbiased opinion on that. dbol @ 50 mg's for 6 weeks and then winny for 8 weeks straight may seem a little harsh, may want to change the doses and times on those. Also, how much cycle experience do you have. The test @ 800mg's per week isn't leaving yourself much room to go up if you don't have a lot of cycle experience. Like they say, more isn't always better. Good luck.

P.S. How tall are you ?

Comment

I like this better.

wks 1-10 500mg test/week
      wks 1-6 35mg dbol/ed
      wks 1-10 500mg EQ/week

Comment

Lmg2701, the carb manipulation is in an effort to maintain current bf% durring the 1st 10 weeks while bulking and then to drop a few %'s durring the last 8 weeks.

cycle history is...

1st cycle 400mg test/wks 1-10
        30mg dbol/ed wks 1-5

2nd cycle 750mg test/wks1-12
        400mg EQ/wks 1-12

3rd cycle 500mg test/wks1-8
        75mg tren/eod wks 1-8

this has been over the course of like 3 years and having trained and dieted for about 6 years before useing.

im 24yrs 5'8" 165 at about 10% bf right now, and im hopeing that i will get to 185 durring the test/eq/dbol phase without increaseing bf, and then cut bf down and eventually end up around 175 with the test/winny.

Comment

Working...
        X