Thai D-bol questions???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai D-bol questions???????

OK I apologize for my lack of technology, as I cannot attach a pic right now. I just got some thai pinkies, old style, and I have some questions as to their authenticity.
    *First is it common that 1000 pinks would come in a ziploc bag and not in the container?
    * Second should the edge have a distinct molding around the perimeter or in some cases is the molding not so distinct ??
    * I t passes the crush test and doesnt appear grainy, this is good right?
    * I also popped 3 at once and am not sure how to identify an androgen spike, and since I am currently running T would I notice the spike at all???
    * Is the color important as mine in comparison to the other photos I have sen appear to be light pink? ( this could be due the photo ?)

Any help would be appreciated.......Thanks.

:)
    Attached Files

Comment

They sound good. They dont come in ziplock bags lol but that may be the way your source packages his stuff. They should all have the molding around the edge. I doubt you are gonna be able to feel a spike, I never can.

Comment

i caught some wood when I saw pudgy's post

Comment

They definitely sound good to me bro!

BTW Pudgy, are you gonna share some of that candy with your friends????? :D
          Last edited by Bruce Banner; 08-14-03, 01:22 PM.

Comment

I agree . . . they sound OK . . . bag should be sealed, not zip-lock, unless orginal bag was damaged . . . should taste bitter.

Comment

They sound good to me. Also when putting the pill in your mouth they shouldnt disolve right away. But there really isnt any sure proof way really to tell if they are real or not. You can also check the millimeters in length and in width. There are some very good sites that show how to spot a fake dianabol.

Comment

my thais came double sealed in silver wrapper and than in plastic bag were very fresh...all gone now!
                :mad:
                Attached Files

Comment

looks real to me - i just popped 3 tabs too i didnt notice any spike but i do notice while taking this stuff that i get real good pumps at night time i guess thats when your test level is higher but damn,at night i feel the best pumped has anyone else noticed this?

Comment

3 tabs is only 15mg bro.

I would up it to 30 or 40mgs ed spaced out throughout the day.

yes the pumps are great on d-bols!

Comment

i take 3 at a time thats just in the am hours :)
                      do you get bigger pumps at night time?

Comment

I just to dose em throughout the day wake up take 2 (10mgs)about 10am take 2 around noon with lunch than 2 more prior to working out.

just always hear they are better to take throughout the day than 8 pills all at once and will keep a more spread out to go into blood consistently throughout the whole day...

How many hrs is d-bol half-life (I think about 6 to 8 hrs so by taking all at once would not be as effective is space dosages out.

I know its a pain in the ass

Comment

i take 2 at 9 am 2 at 12noon and 2 at 3 pm i dont like to take them to late in the day because of the rapid heart beat and its hard to sleep ect..

Comment

if they crush are they definately fakes?

Comment

Working...
                            X