Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this a good cycle for me

Hello everyone,
    I'm thrilled to be a part of the website, and hoping some if not all of you can help me with this cycle and in the future I'll return the favor. I just came off an androl 50mg cycle of 4 wks, I was taking 100 mg aday for 4 wks (yes I know now that was dumb taking them alone). I'm 6'0 before anadrol 210lbs and after 227lbs. BF% don't know and scared to know, lol. The cycle I was thinking about was;

Winn 2cc 3xwk
    Test Enth. 1cc 2xwk
    and 25mg of androl for only 4wks but the rest for 12wks
    can someone give me advice on this cycle please??? any help is greatly appreciated:agree:

Re: is this a good cycle for me

Originally posted by adriano420
    Hello everyone,
    I'm thrilled to be a part of the website, and hoping some if not all of you can help me with this cycle and in the future I'll return the favor. I just came off an androl 50mg cycle of 4 wks, I was taking 100 mg aday for 4 wks (yes I know now that was dumb taking them alone). I'm 6'0 before anadrol 210lbs and after 227lbs. BF% don't know and scared to know, lol. The cycle I was thinking about was;

Winn 2cc 3xwk
    Test Enth. 1cc 2xwk
    and 25mg of androl for only 4wks but the rest for 12wks
    can someone give me advice on this cycle please??? any help is greatly appreciated:agree:
    The winny and test look good. Dont run anadrol again though, always switch up your AAS. Also, how long do you plan on running the winny?

Comment

well I honestly don't know I was going to do the cycle for 12 wks should I do it longer?

Comment

well I honestly don't know I was going to do the cycle for 12 wks should I do it longer?
        winny??? no bro, dont run winny over 6 weeks. test at 12 weeks is fine. you have to remember, you just went from anadrol and now you gonna use winny. there both 17-aa ie. very toxic to the liver. you should read up and learn bro, dont hurt yourself.

Comment

thnx man but it's been like 2 1/2wks since I took anadrols last, does that make a diff?

Comment

uh..did you use any post-cycle drugs such as clomid/HCG?

Comment

no i didn't is taht a bad thing

Comment

are you taking anything for your liver . ? Milk thistle?

you should take a look at the profile section to see which drugs would go better to obtain your goals , the cycle your suggesting is all over the place , , you also should do some research on post cycle , and ancillary use .

easy on him guys he is new this is a information board

Comment

yes and I'm also sensitive I'll cry

Comment

thnx man but it's been like 2 1/2wks since I took anadrols last, does that make a diff?
                    2 1/2 weeks is nothing bro. cycles should be spaced out by months. not weeks. your liver is still damaged by the Anadrol.

Comment

no i didn't is taht a bad thing
                      yes it is. i suggest you dont put anything else into your body unless you really know what your doing. stick around the board and read everything you can.

Comment

thnks man I appreciate all the info and my liver thnx you. what should I take for my liver to rehab itself

Comment

thnks man I appreciate all the info and my liver thnx you. what should I take for my liver to rehab itself
                          ALA, Milk Thistle, Lots of water. Those are a good start.

Comment

thanks luckily I don't drink anymore thanks I will

Comment

best of luck andriano

Comment

Working...
                              X