Questions on variety...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on variety...

Ok, I am new, and I have been reading these forums for a few months now. What is the best test out there. (I am talking about brands). Are there any out there that have had consisten, never underdosed, good product, w/ test. Thanks. :cool:
    Last edited by pymics3; 12-05-03, 07:22 PM.

gotta run, but best test out there now is Testex-Cypionate

Comment

Re: Questions on variety...

Originally posted by pymics3
      Ok, I am new, and I have been reading these forums for a few months now. What is the best test out there. (I am talking about brands). Are there any out there that have had consisten, never underdosed, good product, w/ test. Also, has anyone checked out planetpharmacy.bz? go to their site, there stuff sounds incredible, they do testing on every batch and show you what comes up. THey only sell orals, but were featured in Planet Muscle, b/c of how good their products are. Can anyone give me their feedback at least. Thanks. :cool:
      Doom sure named a good one. . testex by elmu in spain is the shit. .it is also not in production anymore so be careful that you don't get any out of date ones
      schering, organon are both good brands as long as you have a good source and you are sure they aren't fakes.

Comment

organon is the easyest to find cause most source carry it

Comment

yep, and the quality is top notch! :)

Comment

Re: Re: Questions on variety...

Originally posted by canadagold
            Doom sure named a good one. . testex by elmu in spain is the shit. .it is also not in production anymore so be careful that you don't get any out of date ones
            schering, organon are both good brands as long as you have a good source and you are sure they aren't fakes.
            testex not in production? so are the 20ml bottles im seeing crap, or just the last of their kind?

Comment

I forgot to mention that part, but as far as cypionate goes its the best by far. Organon is of highest quality always has been

ICN galenika, makes outstanding enanthate, as does schering, priomteston, and testoviron
              Virormone makes the best propionate

Comment

was that second question a stupid one? if so can you just tell me, I apologize. If not can someone just pm me or reply and tell me what you think, thanks.

Comment

i've used Schering E. in my last cycle and current cycle - love it!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Questions on variety...

Originally posted by LARGELI
                    testex not in production? so are the 20ml bottles im seeing crap, or just the last of their kind?
                    Testex elmu 2ml 250mg/amp is not in production. .if it is a 20ml jug is may be a ug lab trying to cash in on the name(?)

Comment

Originally posted by pymics3
                      was that second question a stupid one? if so can you just tell me, I apologize. If not can someone just pm me or reply and tell me what you think, thanks.
                      not stupid but you might want to edit it out. no source posting is allowed whether it be an online guy or from a website.

Comment

Working...
                      X