Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts on this bulker im working on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your thoughts on this bulker im working on.

When i reach my desired bf visually im gonna run a bulker. Being as i have been cutting since i was borm id like your opinions on the cycle and the calories you think i would need. I will start this cycle at 6 ft 3in 250 or so and in the high teens in bf.

week 1-3 slin a.m. and post workout starting with 1 iu a shot ramping up to 5 by week 3
    50 mg dbol ed.
    1b of test enanthate
    week 4-6 one week of 10 iu ed slin two weeks off ,same test and last 3 weeks of dbol.
    weeks 7-11 test 1g / slin 10iu ed adding 1 iu each week
    weeks12-14 test alone, off slin
    weeks 15-20 50 mg winny ed, test same
    anti-e on hand but im not prone to shut down or gyno.

This would be my first experience with slin, and my first enanthate cycle. My last cycle was fina 75mg ed /prop 100 mg ed/ clen/stacker 3 split and t-3.

My cutting diet is a 50 /25/25 split with gettig about 200-220 grams of protein a day. Ive gained a little , but mostly cut fat and preserved muscle.

You know my thoughts on bulking. Count protien and all else is fair game. But you don't want to be a fat ass like me.:D

The cycle looks good. I would like to use slin on my next also.

Comment

From what i can take from the post it looks good, although Im not in favor of AM slin....

Comment

why not ?

Comment

cause it's very easy to gain fat with AM slin.

Comment

other than the slin, it's not bad. i would replace the winny with tren and run it for about 8 weeks @75mg ed. maybe some EQ for the duration, or deca until fina, depending on your buget. also maybe some dbol or anadrol in the begining.

i have revisited my cycle and have decided to save the winny for cutting. there are just much better options out there for bulking.

Comment

you already know my thoughts ......

I would just add in some anythingtomakemelessofawanker at 500 mg a day

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
                you already know my thoughts ......

I would just add in some anythingtomakemelessofawanker at 500 mg a day
                :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by pudgy
                  why not ?
                  The fat thing mentioned above...

Also, because it is your first run with slin..... Why compicate things..... You should get used to using slin, how you react, and how much carbs you need etc. Before making it more complicated. JMO tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Banner
                    The fat thing mentioned above...

Also, because it is your first run with slin..... Why compicate things..... You should get used to using slin, how you react, and how much carbs you need etc. Before making it more complicated. JMO tho...

good opinion . thanks

Comment

1)Its easier to get fat. Insulin is anti-catabolic, and in high enough doses anabolic. But, it stops fatty acids from being released into the blood stream. This is also why humalog is prefered over humulin. The insulin is active for a shorter period of time. Hence, twice a day injects, you are actually not burning fat for 2-6 hours you normally would throughout the day. The only time you want high insulin really is post workout.

2)It could increase the likeliness of complications down the road as far as diabetes is concerned. Unlikely, but why risk it when once a day will suffice?

Comment

Working...
                      X