Bulking with a high BF%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulking with a high BF%

Im interested in taking steroids to gain strength.
    Being a powerlifter my BF% is alot higher 20% (I guess)
    But some of the guys @ the gym were recomending a bulking cycle dbol,Deca,Test. & they said add some Cardio.
    What do you guys think a cycle like that would do for someone with a higher BF%,
    Thanks
    WhiteRabbit

Well you would put on mass and get stronger for sure but make sure you know what your doing. Never go into anything blindly not knowing what your doing. Hang around the boards, read all you can. Know what your putting in your body.

Comment

I've read up on this board & others about the gear,But as far as what everyone says Ive seen most people say you should have a low BF% to use Gear ,I understand that if your interest is Body building but what about for us bigger BF% guys more interested in Powerlifting.
      WhiteRabbit

Comment

In your case I would not wack in a load of water retention causing drugs but go with high anabolic drugs known to have strength inducing properties and quality gains that are well retained. . .winstrol, anavar and eq come to mind. . .that way you can even concentrate on getting your diet in line more and maybe drop a weight class while getting stronger. . .that makes your lifts that much more impressive!

Comment

strength, test and fina...all you need...but like bounce said, know what ur using and why ur using it

Comment

winstrol and fina with some prop would be my suggestion. I have several powerlifters who work out at MY gym and they sware by this cycle. A couple of them start the winny at the beginning and others use it to finish out their strength cycles...good luck.

Comment

I would change your diet...drop your b/f and do cardio and then try and bulk...because when you do your cycle... and dont eat right ..your going to add on muscle yeah...but that b/f will be there and if taken the wrong gear..you'll just add on b/f...i would suggest a diet ...eat cleaner...do cardio ..and lose some weight first..then start the gear when your weight and b/f has gone down :)...bulking wouldnt be the best choice...What are you weighing right now?

Comment

those AS + bulking with high body fat... the use of an aromatase inhibitor is essential.

Comment

Why not just take winny?

Comment

I know this is a old post but i just wanted to say if he's powerlifting, why not test/deca/abombs....or dbol, with possibly some fina? just my .02...

Comment

Working...
                    X