Enanthate Injection Frequency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enanthate Injection Frequency

For my second cycle, I plan on running 500mg of test (QV) and 30mg of DBOL (Loeffler). Should I be splitting up the enanthate dose by injecting twice a week with 250mg two times, or one shot of 500mg once a week? Some people say its best to split up the injections...and I am trying to get the most out of my gear so I really have no idea at this point which is better.......

when im actually ON cycle ( i never come off) I split up my dosages to half 2x a week. When Im cruising though i just load it all in 1x per week....

Last edited by Nekrawulf; 08-14-03, 02:10 PM.

Comment

I was exactly doing the saem cycle bro, but the dbol was at 50mgs ed. I was shooting 600mgs wk and would shoot it once a week. I tried it 2x's a week but hate injecting frequently.:D What ever you feel comfortable with bro.:D

Comment

So injection frequency does not affect the effectiveness of enanthate during a cycle??? It just matters how comfortable I am with frequent injections ? If that is the case...then more is better for me !! I love injections !!

Comment

good. lol :) but actually more frequent is beneficial. its not gonna make you gain a ton of extra mass, but you will get better results and less sides from the steadier blood levels.

Comment

I have heard both ways, but i think you will get more stable blood levels at twice a week. I do it that way but I love injections.

Comment

I definitely agree with the guys above! Twice a week is better.... Just for the steady blood levels tho.....

Comment

Inject on Tuesday and friday. Also 500mg of test eth isnt that much to see that great of results. I usually tell people to run it at leastat 750mg. But thats just my opinion.

Comment

500 mg is ample. Unless your one of the ones who never come off. Then it is neccessary for us to go 750. Gyno becomes a problem for some bros at 750

Comment

I've read that 500mg and under can be split up into two doses or be injected all at once. However, anything over 500mg per wk should be split up into two.

Comment

2X

Comment

i like to split mine up

Comment

Working...
                        X