No announcement yet.

which would you rather have deca or eq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which would you rather have deca or eq?

if you had to make a choice for use of either one for a comparable price which would you choose?
    deca
    20.83%
    eq
    79.17%

EQ is one of my favorite steroids, doesn't kill my libido and is a just a great long acting anabolic IMO.

DrG

Comment

never used deca so my vote might be kinda worthless, but aside from the joint pain, EQ was a great drug for me......awesome pumps!! might give it another try soo, and throw in a glucosamine sup.

Comment

it just seemed to me that deca has kindof dropped off the radar except for new guys in the game or for guys that have a love for it.

Comment

If your into shorter cycles I would use deca and for longer say 14-16 weeks or more I would go with eq

Comment

Originally posted by bowbow
            If your into shorter cycles I would use deca and for longer say 14-16 weeks or more I would go with eq
            why? they have close to the same clearance rate.

Comment

deca, anytime anywhere...organon yellow tops are unbeatable

Comment

FOr me deca worked best early then my gains stopped at around 10 weeks but on eq I make slow steady gains for as long as I want to run it. This is what I've experienced with the two.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                  why? they have close to the same clearance rate.
                  The other effects that EQ exert to a greater degree take a lot longer to kick in. . .increased rbc count etc. . .it is not a huge difference but it does in general take a bit longer on eq to see the gains come on from my personal experience.
                  :D

Comment

Eq gets my vote. Though the Deca is nice if I am on a Test cycle, cuz the strength shoots through the roof and the joint relief is nice. But, one or the other.... EQ.

Comment

EQ did jack for me. Gimme Deca.

Comment

Never used deca. Like EQ alot.

Comment

I get alot more mass gain from deca but it shuts me down so hard. This is why i prob wont be useing it for awhile if ever again. Eq i really think ppl over rate it. Its a good steroid but its not going to put alot of mass on you. For me it doesnt make me eat anymore then normal.

The best effect i get from it is the more red blood cells prodcued which gives me that nicce veinie look.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOT
                            I get alot more mass gain from deca but it shuts me down so hard. This is why i prob wont be useing it for awhile if ever again. Eq i really think ppl over rate it. Its a good steroid but its not going to put alot of mass on you. For me it doesnt make me eat anymore then normal.

The best effect i get from it is the more red blood cells prodcued which gives me that nicce veinie look.
                            dang it SHOT you stole my line...he he.
                            Deca in a mass cycle
                            EQ when Cutting...contrary to popular belief EQ is not a mass builder.
                            A lot of younger guys live on EQ every cycle.....I'll use it with TP tren and a light oral when cutting.:D :drunk:

Comment

I like both the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X