Gary Strydom Calls Out Rich Piana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Strydom Calls Out Rich Piana

Legit points or the mark of jealousy aka meltdown? Sad to see him speaking in ebonics. This lowers Gary IMO. Rich may be crazy but his IQ is higher than this. He probably wont even respond making it look like Gary is just an ankle biter.

Gary Strydom calling out Rich Piana
    « on: February 18, 2016, 12:09:14 PM »
    Quote from his FB.

"Stop faking you a bodybuilder with synthol or PMMA injected muscles lol. If you not a bodybuilder, and if you not a powerlifter or a physique athlete? Then WTF are you, because you not a soldier lol? Soldiers can curl. It makes me laugh when you see these fools with swollen arms that can't curl more than 25 pounds (It's a know fact that if you have synthol or PMMA in your biceps or triceps you better not even be thinking about curling heavy weights because it will tear or disrupt the product in your arms causing an infection or a torn ligament /muscle ). Yes you can do hammer curls (It's a tell tale sign what he has in his arms if you only see him doing these heavy ) but a hammer isn't a curl for the bicep lol? Stop the shit that ARNOLD DIDN'T TRAIN ARMS THAT HEAVY? C'mon bro I DARE YOU? Curl 70's for us and post it on YOUTUBE so we can witness the injury. You already have videos up of yourself curling 3 plates on a plate loading machine or 25 pound dumbbell curls. That's lame!!! When you see a real curl you'll usually see real MUSCLES DOING IT. There's no way getting around that! REAL MUSCLE and fake muscles look different...LOOK CLOSELY. Am sick of the dam guys that don't compete and walk around like they bad asses (Hopefully you all know who am talking about? lol) playing like they bodybuilders when they NOT."

:D

Comment

He's calling out his bs which is quite obvious. But many will say it's being a hater, who cares. Rich is a laughing stock, period.

Comment

I think my IQ dropped reading that. Honestly, who cares. Let Rich do his thing, make his money, and move on

Comment

Working...
        X