Cycle 2016, advice/brainstorming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle 2016, advice/brainstorming

I'm excited about this years blast. I usually blast for 4-5 months of the year then trt for 4 months and completely off for 6-8 weeks. Many will argue 6-8 weeks are off are nothing in the grand scheme but I think 2 months off gives the recpetors a nice little break and the body in general without giving up too many gains.

I've never went above 600mg test a week on my blast and I've never taken more than 2 compounds at once. Last year was Test 600mg and Tren E 200mg EW. However, I'm going 2cc of Sust350 EW this go round, which is 700mg/wk. I love the Tren and what it does for me so that is a staple at 200mg but I'm wondering what other compound would work well with these two. Eq is not an option bc of the hbp factors. How would Masteron work along with the Tren and test? Also considering a kickstart with either 25mg/Eod drol or prop for 4 weeks....

Option 1
    Wk 1-4:
    100mg Prop eod
    350mg Sust
    300 mg Mast E
    200mg Tren E

Wk 5-16
    same except Sust @ 700mg

Option 2
    Wk1-4
    25mg eod drol
    700mg sust
    300mast
    200mg Tren

Wk5-16
    Same except drop drol

**adex on hand as needed, most likely .5 mg eod

If it were me I'd just use the higher dose test and tren and not add in a 3rd compound. Why not just see the effect of the higher dose ya know? You've never used a dose that high so you may blow up! Since your upping your test, why not up the tren? test @ 700mgs per week and tren @ 300mgs per week may yield better results than lower dose tren in combo with mast. 700test and 300tren will put you at 1000mg per week total compound. nice round number. :D

If your gonna add in something else Mast would probably be a great choice. Something like primo might be another option if you could get it.

My main concern with mast and tren would be that both are known hair shedders. You're almost guaranteed to be a few hairs less after that cycle. Even if your not prone to hair loss from AAS those 2 drugs will do their best at it. lol.

I say you just do like I'm about to do and bump the dose up of 2 compounds that you've never run at that dose before. Are doses are gonna be pretty similar. i'll be running:

375mgs Test C E4D = 656mgs per week

125mgs Deca E4D = 219mgs per week

Total per week = 875mgs

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      If it were me I'd just use the higher dose test and tren and not add in a 3rd compound. Why not just see the effect of the higher dose ya know? You've never used a dose that high so you may blow up! Since your upping your test, why not up the tren? test @ 700mgs per week and tren @ 300mgs per week may yield better results than lower dose tren in combo with mast. 700test and 300tren will put you at 1000mg per week total compound. nice round number. :D

If your gonna add in something else Mast would probably be a great choice. Something like primo might be another option if you could get it.

My main concern with mast and tren would be that both are known hair shedders. You're almost guaranteed to be a few hairs less after that cycle. Even if your not prone to hair loss from AAS those 2 drugs will do their best at it. lol.

I say you just do like I'm about to do and bump the dose up of 2 compounds that you've never run at that dose before. Are doses are gonna be pretty similar. i'll be running:

375mgs Test C E4D = 656mgs per week

125mgs Deca E4D = 219mgs per week

Total per week = 875mgs
      Those are solid points. Let me ask you this then B. I know you've been tuning in to the rich piana saga from time to time...Is there any benefit to switching compounds mid cycel like he suggests? For instance, instead of running 3 compounds at once maybe like on week 10 discontinue the 300mg of Tren and replace with 400mg mast all the while keeping the test @ 700mg

Comment

i really cant say as ive never really done that.

hormone ratios can be hard to get right, id be afraid to fuck something up.

Comment

Working...
        X