Started HGH today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started HGH today!!

It's been awhile since I've messed with any HGH. It was always such a crap shoot trying to find legitimate growth. So I found a trusted source and bought enough to get started (14 kits). I plan to go at least a year at 5ius a day but will adjust if needed. Today was Day 1 2.5ius first thing in the morning and 2.5ius per workout this afternoon.

I'm pretty excited about these! I had blood work done last week on them and they scored 23.3 on the HGH serum test. I plan to have blood done once a month maybe month and a half. I'll check igf levels and cortisol levels since GH lowers cortisol it's a good way to make sure it's actually growth and not peptides used to manipulate the other test scores.

I can post pictures of the test score and of the kits. I know that it's what's on the inside of the bottle that counts but these are probably the best looking UGL growth kits I've ever seen!

Any advice or tips anybody has would be greatly appreciated! I want to really get the most out of this! My diet is clean I've been doing Paleo. All organic grass fed beef, free range chicken, organic feed pork, fruits and veggies. Black coffee, organic tea sweetened with organic raw honey and almond milk. Probably the easiest diet to stick with!

im jealous brother. love the mental effect of gh. puts me in the clouds.

send poor ole bounce a few kits if you can find it in your heart. :D

just be consistent with it. dont skip shots or days etc.. take same time day in day out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      im jealous brother. love the mental effect of gh. puts me in the clouds.

send poor ole bounce a few kits if you can find it in your heart. :D

just be consistent with it. dont skip shots or days etc.. take same time day in day out.
      Have you heard anything about shooting it IM over subQ? I've read a couple articles saying they perfer IM injections. I did it IM before the blood test. But I shot them SubQ today.

Oh, I do get a nice discount so we might be able to get you some ;)

Comment

Here's a picture of the kits and test results. Each kit comes with ten individually boxed vials and water.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          Have you heard anything about shooting it IM over subQ? I've read a couple articles saying they perfer IM injections. I did it IM before the blood test. But I shot them SubQ today.

Oh, I do get a nice discount so we might be able to get you some ;)
          I always used sub-q and loved it so I kind of have a "don't fix what ain't broken" attitude about it. Though if people are getting better results with IM is certainly try it. Shit looks great bro, jealous for sure.

Comment

How you liking it Frank? Keep a log of your progress bro.

Any numb hands yet? Feeling of well being?

Comment

How you liking it Frank? Keep a log of your progress bro.

Any numb hands yet? Feeling of well being?
              Today is day 10 I think and to be 100% honest, I haven't felt this good in a long ass time! Just feel happy and always in such a peaceful mood! Maybe it's from the great sleep I've been getting?? The hands go numb a little at night, I think splitting my dose into two injections is helping with that. Seems like my hair is growing a little faster as well. I normally cut my hair once a week and doing it myself I know exactly how long it usually is when the week is up. I'm actually gonna let it grow for a while and see how long I can go without cutting it.

I'll update in every few days unless something drastic happens.

I am running a lose dose of Test E, Tren E and Mast E every week. Oh and T4 daily

250mgs Test
              200mgs Tren
              300mgs Mast
              50mcgs T4 a day (Thinking about bumping it up to 150mcgs)

Comment

yea i was always surprised that the sense of well being feeling wasn't talking about more with GH. That is the main thing I notice. Even with mk-677. I just tend to see things in a more positive light compared to my normal "me agaisnt the world" attitude.

sound like good stuff bro.

as for that cycle. i personally would bump the test a bit but we are all different in how we respond.

Comment

yea i was always surprised that the sense of well being feeling wasn't talking about more with GH. That is the main thing I notice. Even with mk-677. I just tend to see things in a more positive light compared to my normal "me agaisnt the world" attitude.

sound like good stuff bro.

as for that cycle. i personally would bump the test a bit but we are all different in how we respond.
                  I normally run the test a little higher but I'm standing up in a wedding in about 6 weeks and I was trying to lean out as much as possible. I thought if I kept the doses on the low side it would help keep down any bloating.

Comment

Anything to report?

Comment

What are your stats Frank?

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
                        Anything to report?
                        Well I had to stop the growth. But I'm going to start back up as soon as i get my next order of kits in. They were just starting to really kick in too. How about you? Still going with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                          What are your stats Frank?
                          5'11 265ish about 15% bf. My goal is to get down to 235lbs by the end of November.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                            Well I had to stop the growth. But I'm going to start back up as soon as i get my next order of kits in. They were just starting to really kick in too. How about you? Still going with them?
                            dam hopefully you will get them soon...

Comment

Fella just had a shit ton of kits. Fat fuck must have ate them. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X