Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFBB Bodybuilder Beau Baisden Kidney Failure

But hey, gotta get big and take all sorts of drugs...:retard:

Fucking guys don't even hit their 50's and collapsing. Goes to show that more than likely back in that golden era, those guys kept it basic and trained harder than these current idiots.

The golden guys are outliving the current tools; go figure lol....The irony.

Greed is a fucked up word.

Comment

Damn. He knew what he was doing and it was just a matter of time. Sad to see people ignore the obvious choice and continue to 'kill' themselves

Comment

No regrets? Really? Come on dude, at least be honest to yourself.

Comment

Agree. It's not the lifestyle that caused this him. Golden age guys prove this. The difference is the extremes. You can use Steroids in a healthy way. You can also abuse them in a very unhealthy way. Add in diuretics, slin, dnp, orals etc.. And you've melted your organs.

Comment

"I could feel my body rebelling against me...."

Um, no.... More like "I could feel by body reacting to all the years of substantial abuse I put it through."

Not to be cruel, but your body didn't fail ya bud, you failed your body.

Comment

Dialysis and still clearly running BB drugs and flexing in the hospital..

Even jokes "waiting for the ifbb to start a masters dialysis division" LOL.

Comment

Traps jr

Comment

Whats really sad.. This guy is an actual IFBB pro, he's killing himself and flexing in hospitals yet more people have heard of Bostin Loyd or Rich Piana than they have this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Agree. It's not the lifestyle that caused this him. Golden age guys prove this. The difference is the extremes. You can use Steroids in a healthy way. You can also abuse them in a very unhealthy way. Add in diuretics, slin, dnp, orals etc.. And you've melted your organs.
                    Originally posted by rado View Post
                    But hey, gotta get big and take all sorts of drugs...:retard:

Fucking guys don't even hit their 50's and collapsing. Goes to show that more than likely back in that golden era, those guys kept it basic and trained harder than these current idiots.

The golden guys are outliving the current tools; go figure lol....The irony.

Greed is a fucked up word.
                    I've yet to find a fully layed out golden era cycle, all I know is that they took a shit load of deca, dbol, and primo. I can't find anything on the length of the cycles nor the doses

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                      I've yet to find a fully layed out golden era cycle, all I know is that they took a shit load of deca, dbol, and primo. I can't find anything on the length of the cycles nor the doses
                      remember it was all pharma stuff. no such thing as UG back than.

was something like:

200-400mgs Deca, 200-400mgs Primo, 25-40mgs dbol, and some testosterone but not always.

they used drugs as an aid to training and diet unlike todays guys who depend on drugs and everything else is secondary.

i try to run my cycles with the same philosophy the golden age guys had.

Comment

remember it was all pharma stuff. no such thing as UG back than.

was something like:

200-400mgs Deca, 200-400mgs Primo, 25-40mgs dbol, and some testosterone but not always.

they used drugs as an aid to training and diet unlike todays guys who depend on drugs and everything else is secondary.

i try to run my cycles with the same philosophy the golden age guys had.

Nice! I tend to stay away from deca and tren I'm to sensitive to progesterone.

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                          Nice! I tend to stay away from deca and tren I'm to sensitive to progesterone.
                          I am to but at a low enough dose deca is fine.

Comment

I am to but at a low enough dose deca is fine.

I just tried tren again went with ace this time still had a flare up. Guess I'll just stick to the compounds with little to no estrogen sides. I've been thinking about running some eq

Comment

I can't run tren at any dose. Which is fine cause neither did the golden age fellas. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X