Nate Diaz's coach accuses Conor McGregor of using steroids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate Diaz's coach accuses Conor McGregor of using steroids

When asked to explain his theory, Perez pointed to the lack of fat on 'The Notorious' at the weigh-ins ahead of the March 5th event.

Perez continued: “Just by watching a guy come up from 145 to 170, you’re going to have some fat on you, believe me, you’re going to have some fat, somewhere. Around your waist, somewhere. He didn’t have any fat at all. He was solid muscle.

"How are you going to build that much in two weeks and be solid muscle? You know what I’m saying? Because he was supposed to fight at 155, but he was already overweight, I know he was.

So when he found out that Rafael dos Anjos hurt his ankle, he called Nathan out at 170 so that tells me right there that he couldn’t get down to weight because something is making him build up.”

Perez sounds like a moron. Conor is severely underweight at 145. He starts eating and his body is like a sponge. 10lbs of water easy in a day or 2.

Might be a good coach but clearly knows fuck all about the human body.

Comment

I swear. ..catch a motherfucker looking nice and lean, athletic and full of energy. ...yea, dudes gotta be juicing lol...can't stand that

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Perez sounds like a moron. Conor is severely underweight at 145. He starts eating and his body is like a sponge. 10lbs of water easy in a day or 2.

Might be a good coach but clearly knows fuck all about the human body.
        Agreed.

Those that starve themselves and then wanna add weight. ...usually blow up pretty good and look better with more weight. Kinda like when we carb deplete and then add them back; we blow up really nice.

Comment

I don't like Conor, but he didn't look like solid muscle to me. At his previous weight, he didn't have an ounce of fat on him. At 170 he looked a bit softer and not as lean. Now if he would have been ripped at 170 then I might believe it.

Comment

Working...
          X