Running T3 with Tren?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running T3 with Tren?

Does anyone here run a small amount of T3 (like 25mcg) during tren cycles? I know tren inhibits natural production, so I have been debating on adding a small amount in during my upcoming cut blast to keep me at what would normally be about my baseline level.

Thanks fellas.

I run T4 over T3. I normally run 50mcgs a day, first thing in the morning on a empty stomach. Nothing to eat or drink for an hour after taking it.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
      Does anyone here run a small amount of T3 (like 25mcg) during tren cycles? I know tren inhibits natural production, so I have been debating on adding a small amount in during my upcoming cut blast to keep me at what would normally be about my baseline level.

Thanks fellas.
      Have you had issues with low thyroid before?

What I'm getting at is that I would not run it unless I had a specific issue with low thyroid.

How long you plan on running tren?

Comment

Running the tren for 8 weeks. My thyroid is normal and I have always stayed away from T3 as I would like to keep it that way. However, if tren suppresses your T3 then I figure it wouldnt hurt to add in a small dose to keep me at a normal level.

I have never done this in the past with tren....then again I usually use tren in my bulking cycles and the T3 isnt as important. So since I am using tren for this cut, I feel like I can take advantage of replacing any T3 loss.

Comment

Nah this is one of those things that looks good on paper bro. Your thyroid will be fine on tren for 8 weeks. Running thyroid meds may actually cause more harm when you come off.

Keep thing simple whenever possible brother. If you were gonna run tren for 6 months that may be another story.

Comment

Honestly, That's probably the advice I would of given if asked this question from someone else. Just looking for opinions though so thanks bro.

Comment

I get my thyroid checked regularly and I never have any issues.

Go get blood work done half way through your cycle and see where it's at.

Comment

And research using T4 over T3. Your body converts the T4 into T3 as it needs it so it's a little safer then dumping a bunch of T3 into your system. Maybe that's why my thyroid always comes back just fine??

Comment

Working...
                X