Anyone try eq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone try eq?

Starting to plan out a cycle I wanna start around mid may. What's your experience with equipoise? How does it compare to DECA?

never got shit from it. you have to run high dose 600mg+ from what im told.

Comment

I've ran it many times. Test Mast EQ was the best stack for me but I've ran it with Test and Tren too. Blood pressure goes way up on EQ especially with Tren. I haven't ran it in a couple years because of the blood pressure thing.

I can't compare it to deca, believe it or not but I've never tried deca....lol I'd say try it out. Go 16 weeks though.

Comment

I'm on deca low dose for joints and love it. In my experience eq is nothing like deca.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          I'm on deca low dose for joints and love it. In my experience eq is nothing like deca.
          I think I'll try some deca this fall.

Comment

Was thinking of running test D at 1500/wk. Eq at 800-1000. First 4 weeks 50mg abombs. And I'll already be a like 3 months into HGH at 4iu/ day. This would be my largest cycle ever lol

Comment

How long would you run the eq for? I only like eq if I'm running it atleast 16 weeks. That's a pretty large amount of juice to run that long lol.

Comment

never got shit from it. you have to run high dose 600mg+ from what im told.
                Agreed. I've ran it and this statement is accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                  I think I'll try some deca this fall.
                  Just keep test dose twice as high as deca dose and it's great. If not your dick won't work and you'll get depressed. With test dose twice as high and estro levels kept low, deca is a great drug.

Comment

I ran it for a while. Made be veiny all over my shoulders. Good shit

Comment

Was gonna run this for about 15 weeks, then switch to some short esters like test p and tren a for the next 5 weeks while the other shit is clearing. I hate the feeling of the slowly declining levels. And it will take forever for them to get low enough to start pct
                      Last edited by BamBam179; 03-31-16, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
                        Was thinking of running test D at 1500/wk. Eq at 800-1000. First 4 weeks 50mg abombs. And I'll already be a like 3 months into HGH at 4iu/ day. This would be my largest cycle ever lol
                        thats definitely a "blowup" cycle. lol.

you know i never ran abombs. was always a dbol guy.

Comment

Bam, what's your current stats? Curious how much size you'll add with that cycle.

Comment

you know i never ran abombs. was always a dbol guy.
                            You should give them a try. I love them lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                              Bam, what's your current stats? Curious how much size you'll add with that cycle.
                              5'7
                              195lbs
                              No idea on bf%. Been off the game for 6 weeks cause of classes. Gained a little bit. But, gunna bring it down in the next couple months before this cycle

Comment

Working...
                              X