lower back pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lower back pump

how many of you avoid working lower back while on? Last time I tried it I thought I'd be a hero and load up the wheight for lower back and when I left the gym I didn't even make it to my truck and I had to sit and take a rest in the parking lot.
    Sometimes I can't even finish legs.I was squating last cycle and the pump in my lower back became so painful.....my back just gave out and everything came crashing down.

I'm having problems walking ...the pumps have turned to cramps...I love dbol

Comment

I get that way on tren. I dont avoid back but it does make for a painful workout. I rest a little longer than usual between sets and use a bench or a seat to take the strain off of it.

Comment

A lot of the time when you back gets really pumped like that is it because your back is out of wack. . .taking gear makes muscles stronger and if you have muscular imbalances they become more prominent. . .my lower back gets pumped to hell on GH but if I make sure to stretch religiously (psoas!) it gets much better.

Comment

I was splitting wood ( for you city kids that when you cut a tree down and cut it with a saw then use a maul or axe to split into smaller pieces to burn for heat!) the other day and I could hardly move my lower back was so pumped up....damn juice.

Comment

haha, I love heftin a nice maul (not). . .my dad used to leave me and my brother behind the workshop with a pile of logs about 30ft long and 3ft around (each log) along with a nice stihl, a splittin axe and a massive maul. . .man, no wonder I was fit when I was in public school and high school:D
            yeah, that will pump the lower back:D

Comment

yah, I hate it now...used to like it! NOT now!

Comment

sorry boy I just pay the guy down the street. to come and dump a truck load

Comment

My house is surrounded in old growth madrone trees. Madrone is by far the hardest wood I've split! This old growth stuff is almost purple inside were as most madrones are a red or pinkish color...

Comment

mmm im from tn.... splitting wood is one of my least favorite pasttimes

Comment

I didn't know they had trees in TN! LOL I thought you just had really large corn! I live in the redwoods so no one has trees like me!

Comment

working back but I can tell you that while im on Dbol I have to take 10 minute breaks between sets because of the lower back pumps.

Comment

the worst for me is training legs, the pump is so painful I want to scream and quit sometimes, strange that it doesnt bother me as much when training lower back

Comment

I get that too, especially on heavy bar squats...I've moved to hack squats since my accident and haven't had as much of a low back problem....

Comment

I've had a bad lower back injury in the past that caused me to go into wicked back spasms on and off for weeks on end...so I have a very high pain threshold where my back is concerned. I'm able to work through the lower back pumps on D-bol.

Comment

Working...
                              X