Frag 176-191

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frag 176-191

I just bough 4 bottles and am going to run 200mcg 3 times daily. On workout days 1 in the morning, 1 preworkout and 1 pre dinner. On non workout days, the pre training shot will be taken at bedtime. I'm hoping it'll stimulate some fat loss with my cut down routine.

Cool run a log bro. Avid was gonna run a log but hasn't started running it yet. I'm interested in your results.

Comment

Will do.

Comment

What should the log contain by the way?

Comment

Just your experience with it bro. Whenever you start noticing some kind of change or lack of one etc.. Check out my mk-677 log. It's just letting other people know in real time how shit is working. People like to read real users like themselves giving a real week to week review compared to reading it from some paid bs website.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Cool run a log bro. Avid was gonna run a log but hasn't started running it yet. I'm interested in your results.
            I promise I'm starting it tomorrow. Lol.

Comment

I just bought the baseline hand held bodyfat analyzer off amazon and am going to post a weekly log of body fat and thoughts here.

Comment

Make sure you take it at the same time under similar conditions, like every Monday morning as soon as you get up, on an empty stomach. These handheld meters are susceptible to errors based on how hydrated you are, etc.

Comment

it stings a little when it's injected....

Comment

well.. after the first vial of the frag I have a few observations.
                    #1) It stings when you inject it...
                    #2) I've lost about 6 pounds
                    #3) my body fat is down... but not much

overall a positive experience so far..

Comment

You've lost 6 pounds in the last week from the frag alone or have you also changed diet and cardio?

Comment

diet and cardio are the same... strange my bodyfat went down but not much..

Comment

Originally posted by frankenstein View Post
                          diet and cardio are the same... strange my bodyfat went down but not much..
                          so was the majority of the 6lbs body fat or lean body mass?

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
                            so was the majority of the 6lbs body fat or lean body mass?
                            probably neither. my bet is water gain. a lot of the peps seem to have this effect. it's good for someone that is lean because it fills out the muscle and gives you the all day 3d pump.

but for someone who has more bf% it may not be the best thing.

Comment

Usually it's always water for those with higher bodyfat, very true.

Bodyfat takes time to melt, not that easy

Comment

Working...
                              X