No announcement yet.

Delt AAS Injections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol rado wtf? How are you going through tendons and ligaments? You using a 5 inch needle or what? A Normal pin wont even come close to a tendon or ligament in your delt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      lol rado wtf? How are you going threw tendons and ligaments? You using a 5 inch needle or what? A Normal pin wont even come close to a tendon or ligament in your delt.
      When I've used in the past a 1 inch, yea it can hurt..ligaments, tendons, nerves, all same lol...you hit one of those and you will twerk lol

Comment

yea chuck, its all the same. actually sometimes the needle will go directly through the bone but it's fine because the bone marrow actually has a better absorption rate of AAS...

rado, i don't know how you can be so lost having been at this game as long as you have. going through ligaments and tendons... holy fuck.

Comment

lol at this thread

I have never had issues with delts except one time I had a small cyst and pinned right into that mother! That one hurt. Besides that delts are by far the easiest for me.

Comment

The best thing i can take away from this would be slys gif :D best part of the thread

Comment

Actually one time I was pinning hard and regularly putting too much in I hit something. Felt asthmatic right away, heart beat shot up, whole arm went dead.

Think it was also a bad batch.

Never since

Comment

I must've hit a nerve bundle both times. Using 1" pin but I was only halfway in each time. I was going nice and slow too. Hit that delt many other times and never had that happen. I have a good idea where it is now so I think I'll be able to avoid it going forward.

Comment

Working...
                X