Steroid Alternatives ????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroid Alternatives ????????

Are we living in the future with over-the-counter (OTC) supplements being a way to gain lean and mean muscle without taking Steroids?

Or

Are people being deceived and becoming victims of marketing schemes?

VPX
    Impact Nutrition
    SDI-Labs
    Molecular Nutrition
    Avant Labs
    Legal Gear

again, I know this is not a supplement forum though these companies are claiming the same results in their products to steroids you might be taking.

Are they all hype?

any thoughts would be helpful

Comment

deception and good marketing to a certain degree. some of the sups out there are legit, however, most are bs. none are a steroid alternative or replacement. talk to prolangtum - he knows a lot more about sups than i do. i decided years ago to quit wasting my money and just buy the real thing.

Comment

I wish I had saved all the money I wasted on BS supps. . .I could have bought myself a nice car with it. . .or a year of GH!
        not to mention the time wasted waiting by the mailbox for the crap to arrive! :D
        THere are some good ones out there but they will not give results like AAS. . .

Comment

the only supps i take are protein, and creatine. but absolutely no other OTC supplement will measure up to the real deal. NO ACCEPTiONS! ESPECIALLY PH'S!

Comment

No Supp will work the way the real thing will.
            How many have tried growth hormones?

Comment

Originally posted by H.F
              the only supps i take are protein, and creatine. but absolutely no other OTC supplement will measure up to the real deal. NO ACCEPTiONS! ESPECIALLY PH'S!

Based on what? Oh yea, you're opinion.

Comment

What are you saying YELOWJACKET?

Are you a firm beliver of PH's- perhaps 1 or 2?

Would you mind sharing what you know?

Comment

Originally posted by MENofTROY
                  What are you saying YELOWJACKET?

Are you a firm beliver of PH's- perhaps 1 or 2?

Would you mind sharing what you know?

Im a firm believer in science combined with real world results. Im not a fan of MOST "PHs", I am a huge fan of 1-test, although classified as a steroid most (ignorant people) consider it a PH simply because its legal. Physiologically, 1-test works well and I have used 1-test (oral; molecular nutrition's ether gels) and was shocked at the gains. I was a former Ph & 1-test hater, but Ive come to my senses and realized SOME of them work.

Comment

PH/PS are viable alternatives, although of course the real deal will be better. That being said, Methyl 1-Test and 1-T Cyp, or any 1-Test product, are actual active steroids, they are not precursors. As for the 4-ad a nor products, transdermal is the way to go. You wouldnt expect gains off of drinking Test Suspension would you? I have had quite nice gains on injectable PHs, with 1-Test Cyp producing better gains then EQ ever did.
                    Here are some tried and true products to look for:

4-ad only: 4-derm(dermabolics)
                    4-ad/1-Test combos-Superone +(dermabolics) T1 Final(BDC)
                    1,4 andro-1fast400 brand, Boldione(molecular nutrition)
                    Methyl 1-Test-(check out powernutrition.net)

Powders-1fast400.com, kilosports.com

Comment

bang for the buck! I have used 1-Test and had some results but the cost was astronomical in comparison to the real deal. The manufacturers suggested dose is too low and will yield negligible results. I will stick to the tried and true anabolics which are a lot more economical and effective.

Comment

Supplements work to an extent; they will not get you huge quick nor will they give you the type of body that is produced when using juice.. that's the simple truth of it. I've tried a lot of supps and sauce over the year and that's what I found. There is a good thing about supps tho, that is the majority of them lack the side effects of sauce..

Remember - Steroids are drugs. Drugs are powerful. Supplements are just that, dietary additions (if you will). In most cases (with the exception of prohormones) they are simply giving your body more of what it already has.

Comment

Originally posted by golilla
                          bang for the buck! I have used 1-Test and had some results but the cost was astronomical in comparison to the real deal. The manufacturers suggested dose is too low and will yield negligible results. I will stick to the tried and true anabolics which are a lot more economical and effective.
                          Then you simply got fucked. A 1-test transdermal is around $50 MAX.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
                            Based on what? Oh yea, you're opinion.
                            hey fucker, get your head out of your ass..... ABSOLUTELY NO PH WILL MEASURE UP TO ANY ANABOLIC STEROID.

"Superior Wise Member"???? :rofl:

who am i talking to Jeff Summers?

Comment

Originally posted by H.F
                              hey fucker, get your head out of your ass..... ABSOLUTELY NO PH WILL MEASURE UP TO ANY ANABOLIC STEROID.

"Superior Wise Member"???? :rofl:

who am i talking to Jeff Summers?

Then you obviously cant comprehend basic concepts of physiology, I wouldnt expect anything less from an internet-badass. Jeff Summers would normally be an insult, but I think he has quite a bit of intelligence on you, which isnt saying much.

Comment

Working...
                              X