Bouncers Pre-Workout Dbol (Metandienone) Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncers Pre-Workout Dbol (Metandienone) Log

Thoughts on this? Something like dbol 25mgs a few hours before training and only used on training days?

Instead of running it ED for 4 weeks you'd run it for longer but only run 3-5 days per week.

Potential idea or stupid ass idea?

**Decided to turn this thread into a log.**

We already know the results of dbol throughout the day. My goal is to see how well it works by creating a spike once a day before training. Will the results be 50% as good as using all day? 75%? 25%? I don't think anyone can really answer that question. I wanna see if it's in any way comparable. If it is, maybe dbol can be used in a safer manner and give you close to the same results. Hell, maybe dbol can be used for months without effecting the liver if used in this way.

Log Updates will start when I get the dbol in a few days.

Current cyle is 700mgs per week of a Test & Deca stack. Also recently added creatine to the mix. Adex is @.5mgs ED just to keep the estro levels in check. Goal is to actually put on size while I diet down for summer. I believe I know my body well enough at this point to be able to do that with the assistance of all these "wet" AAS compounds and supps. Dbol dose will be 25mgs with breakfast 2 hours before training.

It would do something, but you would be way better off with stable blood levels.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
      It would do something, but you would be way better off with stable blood levels.
      dbol doesnt give you stable blood levels though. not unless your taking it every 3-4 hours day and night

Comment

Thats how I take it spaced out throughout the entire day.

Comment

Taking it spaced out throughout the day and even with the short half life you still will have some remaining through your system throughout the night. You will have your levels more stable compared to just taking it all at one time or on days where you are only training. The longer its in your system, the more effective it will be.

Comment

I hear ya but it's hard on the body that way. My thinking is it won't be so bad and you can still get benefit from it over time if you space it out and use it longer. Kind of like your idea with Sarms instead of stacking other steroids. Trying to go light on the body but get benefit at same time.

Kinda like having one cocktail per day for months rather than having 5 a day for weeks.

Comment

I get what you are saying and there are situations where running low dosages for longer periods are better than running high dosage for short durations. I just still think you need to have at least some of the compound present in your body at all times with dbol. I mean there are some compounds that increase your training intensity that can benefit you on training days only. I just personally like dbol more consistent. I get what you are saying though.

Comment

Dbol does have an effect on training specifically pump no doubt about it. Peaks 2 hours after ingestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Dbol does have an effect on training specifically pump no doubt about it. Peaks 2 hours after ingestion.
                  Then it will work more so for the way you are talking about. I have never really noticed that from dbol, then again I think my dbol was always severely underdosed or fake.

Comment

Oh yea bro. 5mg pink thais used to give me fucken massive pumps till it hurt.

Comment

I used to add 5-10mg on workout days only. loved it, great pump and always had a good workout. Pre-workout 30 mins prior to lifting driving to the gym

Comment

I once used original pharma grade methandrostenalone - incredible

I was 13 lol

Comment

13 lmao. i thought i was bad at 16-17

i used the pharma russian stuff. white tabs in blister tin packs. the pink thai 5mg stop signs were just as good.

Comment

That is the only thing I use dbol for! Preworkout... I used to take 30mgs about an hour before the gym and then put 20mgs under my tongue on the way to the gym. The weight just goes up so easy! Not sure where I heard the "under the tongue" thing, but I heard it somewhere so I tried it. Seemed to work....lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                              That is the only thing I use dbol for! Preworkout... I used to take 30mgs about an hour before the gym and then put 20mgs under my tongue on the way to the gym. The weight just goes up so easy! Not sure where I heard the "under the tongue" thing, but I heard it somewhere so I tried it. Seemed to work....lol
                              There used to be a sublingual form I think

Comment

Working...
                              X