Summer Cycle - Test/Deca/Dbol/Creatine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Cycle - Test/Deca/Dbol/Creatine

Not the kind of cycle you would normally think of for summer right? Let me explain.

I've never been one that has a hard time getting lean. The problem I do have is that when I do get lean I look small and deflated compared to how I look when I'm carrying more body-fat in winter. I honestly look twice as big in clothes in winter than I do in summer. Pisses me off.

So here's my thinking. I diet down just like always but this time instead of my normal test only cycle that I've always run the past few summers I'll be running test, deca, dbol, and creatine. Added bonus is joints feel great on a cycle like this so you have the ability to train harder and heavier without any pain.

Hopefully the addition of the other AAS and Creatine will result in a lean yet full/pumped look instead of a deflated little bitch look.

Diet, training, and cardio will be strict and on point. I'm hoping these additions combined with my strict consistency will result in something I can be proud of. Tired of being small and lean or big and fat. :D

Test & Deca Dose = 700mgs Per Week Total

Dbol Dose = 25mgs Pre-Workout On Training Days Only

Adex Dose = .5mgs ED

Creatine = 5 Grams In PWO Shake

Test Dose Is Always Kept At a 2:1 Ratio To Deca To Avoid Deca Sides.

May Bump The Test & Deca To 800mgs Total As I go.

Got all my goodies now to maintain winter size while getting down to signature abs bf%. :D

Combo of bloat plus being lean should be interesting. I've always gone all out for size which meant getting fat or all out to be shredded which meant getting skinny. I think I know my body well enough not that I can actually do both with the help of these compounds. Diet and cardio for the cuts, drugs to maintain size and strength.

Comment

Very old school bulk but with your strict diet and regime problem go well

Comment

Good stuff. Looking forward to your progress pic.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
          Good stuff. Looking forward to your progress pic.
          Should be around August. That's about the time based on experience from the past that i'll need to get full benefit from cycle and diet, Aug should be my peak. I hope to be able to post something far more impressive than the past. That's the goal.

Comment

If I include the dbol dosage with my injectable dosage it brings the 700mgs dose up to 875mgs per week which is the most amount of total steroid I've ever run. Hopefully the .5mgs adex ED will be enough to keep nips tight. really would rather not up the adex dose but I will if I have to.

Comment

Doesn't dbol have a high conversion rate? If so you might have to.

Comment

yea, hoping maybe the single daily dose helps with that no idea though.

def had issues back when I only ran nolv but adex has allowed me to up the doses for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X