Cycle starting monday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle starting monday!

I'm stoked for these anadrol tabs. I hope there as good as they were years ago
    Attached Files

Nice. I'm jealous.

Great little stash.

Comment

tren, deca, test, anadrol, gh.

how you gonna run the cycle and what dose?

Comment

Lol at the mickey mouse brands

That's a big course that will surely pack on size. Tren and deca are both 19 Nor testosterone. Not saying it's wrong just pointing it out.

Comment

Yea that's why I'm asking if he's gonna stack them all. Tren, deca, and anadrol all have progesterone properties.

Comment

Gunna run the test d at 1500/wk, deca at 500/w/k, and tren at 300/wk. I've stacked these with short esters before. Worst that happens is my sex drive drops, some caber took care of that problem. Gunna front load with abombs starting with 1 a day for 2 wks then 2 for 2 wks. When it gets about 4 wks away from starting pct, gunna run the stan at 50/day... Never ran test this high. What's a good adex protocol for this much?

Comment

For me adex is .5mg ED with 700mgs per week test and deca.

But that's the perfect dose for me at that specific dose. At your doses I'd probably need closer to 1mg ED.

Well see if I have to up the adex when I add in 25mg dbol per day. Hope not.

Comment

Guess it depends how sensitive you are. I've never been prone to bitch tits

Comment

keep the diet clean with cardio or just trying to blow up?

IMO clean cals always work better even with bulking drugs.

Comment

Remeber 1500 mg of decanoate is only 930 mg of active testosterone as for every 100 mg only 62 mg is testosterone. So thats pretty close to when I have taken 1250mg of enanthate. I think .5 adex every other day would suffice, you can always increase from there.

Comment

Keep diet relatively clean. Not gunna make myself go insane. But I usually stay away from cardio, cause, well I hate it. But hoping to put on some decent size. Guess I'll start with the .5 eod and adjust from there

Comment

Bit of cardio (20 min pwo) has been shown to make you more anabolic. Basically makes the body process calories more efficiently. Less fat storage and more muscle gain over time.

Comment

Perhaps a couple times a week...

Comment

Cardio is needed, period.

For many years I neglected it, man was I wrong for doing so.

I remember when Bouncer was at his leanest ever, all he did was cardio, ate good food and I'll give props when due...cardio helped him get there.

Comment

I did too much cardio. Yea I was shredded and had the best abs man has ever seen lolol but I lost a ton of muscle getting that lean. I'll get that lean again but it will be with more drugs and minimal cardio (20 min) pwo. Diet will be the main tool.

Comment

Working...
                              X