Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cycle

Thoughts, opinions, and advice would be much appreciated. Mucho Gracias

Anyone have any info on titanium pharma?
    Attached Files

Never heard of em bro. Could be good could be junk. All up to the person who made it whether they dosed it properly or not. As you know or should know. It's not an actual "pharma" company. It's just UG (underground) lab stuff made by some guy in his basement or bathroom etc.. they get the raw powders from China and turn it into AAS. This is why you need to trust your source. You are at their mercy. If they are legit an honest it will work great. If they decided to underdose it to maximize profit it wont work so great.

Comment

Yeah never heard of them. Nice boxes doesn't necessarily mean good product. Some places spend more on packaging than the product inside hoping for good sales. Crap shoot bro.

Comment

Yup. People see a pretty package and assume it's "professional". Marketing 101.

Comment

I feel ya. New source but it is local, im going to give it a shot and see whats. Ive never ran test c by itself. I have ran sust250 though.

I was planning on going with.
          400 test c weekly
          300 Deca Weekly
          25mg ED for about 5-6 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by HalfMunky View Post
            I feel ya. New source but it is local, im going to give it a shot and see whats. Ive never ran test c by itself. I have ran sust250 though.

I was planning on going with.
            400 test c weekly
            300 Deca Weekly
            25mg ED for about 5-6 weeks
            Almost my exact cycle. You'll get great results if its good bro.

Comment

Anything I should expect

Comment

Without adex I'd have c cup tits on this cycle. My adex dose is .50mgs ED.

Make sure you have it on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Without adex I'd have c cup tits on this cycle. My adex dose is .50mgs ED.

Make sure you have it on hand.
                  Hell yeah. Good looking out, should I play it safe and start the adex when I start my cycle, or be reactionary. I was thinking about playing it safe and running .25 EOD to start

Comment

I think that's a good plan. Even if you don't get gyno at all it's good to keep estro levels under control. So yea .25 EOD sounds good to start. If you find that you have to bump up the dose. Keep it at .25 just make it ED instead of EOD.

Comment

Sounds good. I still have to order my pins and adex still. Plus I have some LGD4033 on hand not sure what im going to do with that for now. Im running nolva to come off that letro cycle.
                      Im sitting at 225 @ 6'1 hoping to add some more size on especially in my quads and calves

Comment

Sadly I am starting to think my shit is bunk, could be wrong though. I have never messed around with Dbol but from what I understand its fast acting and used to jump start a slower cycle i.e deca. I really havent noticed anything and sadly I cant do bloodwork right now so im going of feel. How long did yall run dbol before noticing the effects? Thanks for all the help guys I am far from experienced

Comment

If you want to test it and get a quick answer double your dose for another week. If still nothing it's fake.

Comment

Thanks for the tip Bouncer, ill give it a shot. Hoping its legit because It would be a pain to run the Test C and Deca for a few weeks just to confirm its fake too

Comment

dbol is cheap to make. if they faked it they definitely faked the deca and probably the test.

Comment

Working...
                              X