Why Do I Stink On AAS Cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do I Stink On AAS Cycle?

So my current cycle (just started the dbol) is listed below. I've noticed that ever since I started the deca my sweat stinks more. Kinda like a mildew type smell. Like when I take my shirt off after gym it has that smell. Never noticed this on test only cycle. You guys think it's a certain compound (deca) causing this or just total amount of steroid mgs increase causing this? Anyone else stink? :D

Maybe you're leaving the clothes in the wash machine too long before drying them? Lol.

Comment

If i'm on tren, then yes I do get a smell.

Every so often, you should get new clothes. Maybe it's the clothes that are old and keep that funk, I know I've had gym clothes like that before.

Or wash your shit more often man.

Comment

nah it's not the clothes themselves or how I wash them. none of that has changed from a month ago. the only thing that has changed is that my sweat now smells different.

Comment

take a fucking shower lol. But on a serious note hormones in general can change your body odor. I never really thought about smelling myself scientifically though lol

Comment

i often have your girl sniff my nut sack.. scientifically.. :D

Comment

I think she's trying to tell me something. Open my gym clothes drawer and there was bounty sheets in there. :D

Comment

Lmao..
                You truly do smell brah:D

Comment

Working...
                X