Don't Run SARMS If You're Natty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Run SARMS If You're Natty

Just a heads up to any natty guys thinking about running SARMS. Seeing a lot of guys all over the interwebz running SAMRS while natty and getting blood work. Turns out the shit shuts you down as hard as AAS does. The recommendation going forward can only be to run SARMS on cycle only I'm afraid.

I ran LGD last year for 8 weeks, feeling a little off at the end but no big deal. This year I decided to try osta on a cut. I started 4 weeks ago at 25 mg ed ceretropic.

Had blood done last year trying to get TRT and I was at 410.
    Bloodwork came back today: 85! Fucking 85 out of 330-1100. That seems dangerous as fuck. The REALLY fucked up thing is that osta is supposed to be much less suppressive than LGD, and I ran LGD at 7.5 mg ed for 8 weeks. So I was probably really fucked up that whole time and didnt know it!

The other fucking crazy thing is I FEEL FINE. My lifts are good. Sex drive is good boners are good.

This is serious shit! And without bloodwork you have no idea how it is really affecting you. You cant tell by how you 'feel'.
    (LH and FSH were fine, btw)

I considered halving my dose and finishing the cycle. But 85 is just too fucking low. Im out.

SARMS, steroids, gh, insulin, all are PED's and have sides...
    Your not "natty" if your using SARMS...IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Advanced labs VIP customer

Comment

S4 didn't shut me down at 50mcg ed

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        S4 didn't shut me down at 50mcg ed
        BUT without bloodwork you're playing a guessing game. Did you get your bloodwork?

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
          BUT without bloodwork you're playing a guessing game. Did you get your bloodwork?
          Not just blood work

S4 didn't shut me down

Comment

Not just blood work? Did you get blood work to know without doubt?

Comment

Working...
            X