Tom Platz Discussing Steroid Use With Top Bodybuilders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Platz Discussing Steroid Use With Top Bodybuilders

How have I never seen this interview session before?! Tom Platz interviewing 6 disguised top bodybuilders about drug use. Exact dosages, cycle lengths, compounds, diuretics, insulin, gh, medical scares etc.

This is 100% drug talk in 3 videos from the 1990's each an hour and a half long. Video quality is terrible guys but this is by far the best shit I've seen yet.

First guy is definitely Ronnie, BB #6 looks like Paul Dillet, Lee priest doesn't even care to have his face blurred and voice changed lol. Not sure who the other guys are but they are top level pros.

This is worth the 4.5 hours of video. Neat to see how drug use has changed since the 1990's and what was new then. Also stuff I've never heard of before like Teslac as an aromatize inhibitor.

Links:
    Video #1
    https://youtu.be/nZTty-tCWTc

Video #2
    https://youtu.be/1VJnpUh_sRk

Video #3
    https://youtu.be/EZtHC90pvvE

Crazy how much some of these guys were spending even back then using lower doses than today.

Comment

im changing the title chuck, nobody will click the shit with "this is gold" lol.

if they are legitimately talking about drugs dosages and all that I will definitely be watching.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
        Crazy how much some of these guys were spending even back then using lower doses than today.
        was all expensive pharma grade stuff. american stuff like upjohn and euro stuff like norma.

Comment

IMO you can achieve great size and a nice physique with low doses or minimal drugs. You need to have total dedication, focus and desire to get shit done, can't half ass shit.

You can always tell who wants it THAT bad, you work your aas off for it.

I will say that once you've crossed that benchmark of high doses or multiple compounds, well you certainly can't turn back and expect good results.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            IMO you can achieve great size and a nice physique with low doses or minimal drugs. You need to have total dedication, focus and desire to get shit done, can't half ass shit.

You can always tell who wants it THAT bad, you work your aas off for it.

I will say that once you've crossed that benchmark of high doses or multiple compounds, well you certainly can't turn back and expect good results.
            i think that depends on what your definition of great size and nice physique is. you cannot become a pro BB with low dosages.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              i think that depends on what your definition of great size and nice physique is. you cannot become a pro BB with low dosages.
              In today's realm of it? Of course not, but most of them look like shit

Back then? I'm pretty sure they didn't use it or abuse it like today.

Comment

I was skeptical for the first 10 min or so but they go into some details pretty well once they get comfortable talking and being reassured about their anonymity. They were for sure using a lot less back then and some of them were afraid to use insulin. They used a lot of orals though.

Comment

back then what? Ronnie is in the fucken video rado.

tom platz wasn't using any hrt doses I promise you that.

if your talking about Arnolds day yea they used less.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

if your talking about Arnolds day yea they used less.
                    This era...didn't know I had to be more descriptive :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                      I was skeptical for the first 10 min or so but they go into some details pretty well once they get comfortable talking and being reassured about their anonymity. They were for sure using a lot less back then and some of them were afraid to use insulin. They used a lot of orals though.
                      Yeah as soon as the first guy in the first video said he is only on gear for 10 weeks of the year I stopped watching.

Comment

Lol @ how obvious it's Colman. As if the blur face hides anything.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                          Yeah as soon as the first guy in the first video said he is only on gear for 10 weeks of the year I stopped watching.
                          that's disappointing.

Comment

He later says 10 weeks before each contest. They all talk about how insulin has nearly killed them and how diuretics have caused severe problems with cramping and drying out.

Comment

I'll give it a shot later today. Hopefully it's no filled with too much bs. I'll give my verdict later.

Comment

Working...
                              X