New Bostin Loyd Steroid & Nutrition Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bostin Loyd Steroid & Nutrition Talk

Guy is crazy for posting this. LE is gonna make an example of him soon no doubt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZYmCQgTWtE

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Comment

Fucken hate the guy now

He's turned a small part of bodybuilding into a major theme and fucked it's image further in persuace of his own gain.

He's fucking it up for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        Fucken hate the guy now

He's turned a small part of bodybuilding into a major theme and fucked it's image further in persuace of his own gain.

He's fucking it up for everyone
        Yeah I agree. The drug talk is taboo but OK, but when they go to the post office to pick shit up and say to do that, it is beyond stupid, not just for him but the whole community.

Comment

New Bostin Loyd Steroid & Nutrition Talk

What if it's all fake? What if there was nothing in those syringes from the post office, what if it's all for dramatic effect and ratings? Has anyone else thought that far? Bostin is much smarter than people give him credit for....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Advanced labs VIP customer

Comment

Fake or not it exposes how to methods for people to conduct illegal activity. If they think it is a problem you can bet your ass they will make greater efforts to curb the flow.

Comment

Dude drives around in a vehicle that says "team 3cc" on it. Wears proud to use steroids t-shirts, talks about it non stop, makes videos showing his fridge full of gh and peptides (which I'm sure are always there, and are real) glorifies steroid use...yeah, real smart motherfucker all right.lol. Has all the probable cause to have the DEA blow through his front door anytime they want.

Comment

He definitely doesn't need to include so many details. In one of his videos he's standing in the gym parking lot next to his car injecting himself. The guy is a idiot! And those tee shirts are fucking stupid...

Comment

Who's worse lyod or piana overall?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Who's worse lyod or piana overall?
                    I'd say Bostin is. But that's just comparing the few videos I've seen of them both.

Comment

Definitely Boston. Piana at least tells people to come off cycle

Comment

Only a matter of time before he's busted. Feds wait, investigate, research etc...when they come at you, they come hard with stroganoff evidence and what not.

I'll be watching the circus when it does.

Comment

But how is this any different from shows on TV showing people buying and using drugs??? Like that show "Intervention"

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                            But how is this any different from shows on TV showing people buying and using drugs??? Like that show "Intervention"
                            With intervention shows, they have an end goal of being treated. Its purpose is to show others that there's help and in America, when you have a drug problem and admit your issues, govt can not legally put you in jail...true statement.

Now with that said, these fools are boasting, giving advice, etc to the masses....you and I know, it's reckless behavior that can lead to possible death.

Intervention shows are not that way, it's purpose is to help, not destroy.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                              Only a matter of time before he's busted. Feds wait, investigate, research etc...when they come at you, they come hard with stroganoff evidence and what not.

I'll be watching the circus when it does.
                              Well at least they bring you a decent meal when they bust you..

Comment

Working...
                              X