Sarms s4/Osta pct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarms s4/Osta pct

I am new to the whole cycling scene. Been lurking these forums for a while now and I always saw posts about Sarms and it always had be thinking.

I am a family dad so the whole gear and pins wouldnt fly with the family.

Ive been active in the gym for over 4 years and want to cut. I am lifting my milestones right now and Ill be heart broken if during the cut i have the inability to lift that weight anymore. So i thought s4/Osta- mk2866 would help.

I am new to cycling as mentioned so have been reasearching non stop even found sites that give terrible advice for people to buy there products. I felt like this website didnt come off as a money hungry forums. So my question is... sorry about the long speech.

What should my pct cycle for a 8-10 week sarms cycle of 24/osta
    I am not getting blood work done because I dont want to look suspicious in front of my family.
    I want to be as safe as I can, but dont want to buy these overpriced test boosters that sites advertise that may or may not work. I heard that clomid is a good option, but have no idea where to buy it. I would like to know dosages and such as well if anyone can help me!
    Thank you all! This is also my introduction into this forum as well! CHeers

Clomid or nolvadex are both decent options. I'd probably run nolv @25mgs for 6 weeks. Both can be bought in liquid form for "research purposes" from www.rui-products.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Clomid or nolvadex are both decent options. I'd probably run nolv @25mgs for 6 weeks. Both can be bought in liquid form for "research purposes" from www.rui-products.com
      What is the product under as I see no nolvadex. Also do I start this during my 2nd week while on cycle or after my cycle start 6 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by santalures View Post
        What is the product under as I see no nolvadex. Also do I start this during my 2nd week while on cycle or after my cycle start 6 weeks?
        tamoxifen is chemical name. nolvadex is brand name.

https://www.rui-products.com/tamox-50ml-20mg-ml.html

id start it after cycle.

Comment

Clomid here if you'd prefer that.

https://www.rui-products.com/clomi-70ml-35mg-ml.html

Comment

tamoxifen is chemical name. nolvadex is brand name.

https://www.rui-products.com/tamox-50ml-20mg-ml.html

id start it after cycle.
            Sorry I am just a little bit nervous. Have you had experience with this stores nolva and does it come with some sort of measurement device so I get exact doses?

Comment

I am also prone to gyno in my right nipple for some odd reason, so should i still take nolva over the clomid?

Comment

Yup. It's kept me gyno free for years. I'd have tits from steroids without liquid research products. It's real stuff, it's not supplement bullshit I promise you that. They are able to sell it legally as "research products not for human use". It's a grey area law that's sort of "wink wink" on all the bb forums.

Should come with an oral syringe but to be sure id probably order an extra one.

https://www.rui-products.com/syringe...l-syringe.html

Comment

Yup. It's kept me gyno free for years. I'd have tits from steroids without liquid research products. It's real stuff, it's not supplement bullshit I promise you that. They are able to sell it legally as "research products not for human use". It's a grey area law that's sort of "wink wink" on all the bb forums.

Should come with an oral syringe but to be sure id probably order an extra one.

https://www.rui-products.com/syringe...l-syringe.html
                  Thank you so much! Lastly I havent bought the sarms yet but was prob gonna get it from sarm1 or ss. unique is out of stock i didnt know if you had any experience with any of those sources just to make sure i am not getting any bunk.

Comment

I am also prone to gyno in my right nipple for some odd reason, so should i still take nolva over the clomid?
                    In that case take it with the sarm to block gyno AND after as pct.

Comment

Thank you so much! Lastly I havent bought the sarms yet but was prob gonna get it from sarm1 or ss. unique is out of stock i didnt know if you had any experience with any of those sources just to make sure i am not getting any bunk.
                      Never used them. RUI is 100% legit no doubt. Little pricey for certain things but their quality is top.

Comment

https://www.rui-products.com/ancillaries/sarms.html

Comment

Never used them. RUI is 100% legit no doubt. Little pricey for certain things but their quality is top.
                          Most likley going to buy osta from them and then buy the s4 from my other sources. S4 is very expensive at that site its usually the cheapest sarm everywhere else. odd

Comment

So here is my plan than tell me if this sounds okay!
                            osta/s4
                            osta at 25mg per day ed take it before i workout
                            s4 40-50mg per day ed dose it morning and then at night split dosage
                            8 weeks.
                            If gyno flares during cycle i start the nolva. at 25mg per day.
                            otherwise 6 weeks after cycle.
                            is this okay? Should I be okay?

Comment

Yea sounds good

Comment

Working...
                              X