Thinking About Adding Anadrol To My Test/Deca/Dbol Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking About Adding Anadrol To My Test/Deca/Dbol Cycle

Before you call me crazy hear me out. According to some there is a very strong synergy effect between dbol and anadrol. Not only do they work better together at lower doses compared to either used alone at high doses but apparently they also cancel out each others side effects. In essence you get the benefit of both with less sides then either used alone.

Was thinking about adding 25mgs per day anadrol to my current Test/Deca/Dbol cycle. Thoughts?

Got the idea from this article. http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...-used-together

Yeh do it. I've alternated anavar, dbol and drol at the same time. Its all part of the fun.

Comment

its amazing did 50mg of each in last bulk cycle (injectables as well) countering each others side effects? not realy at least i didnt experience anything like that, use an ai defently, very high conversation of both products togheter. But strength wise and fullness was absolutly amazing liver values were still in complete normal range after 6 weeks of usage.

Comment

Originally posted by jamescarson View Post
        its amazing did 50mg of each in last bulk cycle (injectables as well) countering each others side effects? not realy at least i didnt experience anything like that, use an ai defently, very high conversation of both products togheter. But strength wise and fullness was absolutly amazing liver values were still in complete normal range after 6 weeks of usage.
        Shit not me. My liver values were fucked after a few weeks if that combo. Felt like absolute death. My body likes dbol far more than drol it seems.

Comment

Working...
        X