Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please advise

Hi All,

I'm a newbie here and appreciate the fact that I'm also a member of this forum.
    Straight to the point, I would need some advise on my first stack which my personal trainer recommended.
    Below are the stack details;

1) HGH- 191 Amino Acid Sequence/ Keifei- daily
    2) liothyroic- t3, oral one day one tablet
    3) clenbuterol, oral, one day one tablet
    4) winstrobolin-injection, once in every 3 days
    5) masterbolin -injection
    6) anavarbol, oral, one day one tablet
    7) nandrolin(deca)- injection once in a week 1ml

The whole cycle last for 6 weeks.

I'm quite worried as I feel this is too much as I this would be my first ever stack.
    The whole purpose of cycle is to lose weight and get ripperd. I have done a blood
    Test and found that my cholesterol level is generally high around 7.4, and from
    Extensive research online all the above stacks would really
    Push my cholesterol level further . This is my first ever cycle
    Thus I really hope you guys can guide as I feel my trainer being a little aggressive.

Thanks guys
    Last edited by ttthiaga; 06-04-16, 09:45 PM. Reason: additional info

Sup bro.

Yea I agree with you. Bad idea.

Test should always be a base IMO. Basically your trainer has you shutting down your natty test levels with steroid use but he's not replacing any of that test. Basically means your dick won't work and you'll feel like shit. Deca without test is a horrible recommendation. Here's what i would do..

Test E or C 300mgs E5D
    Mast 300mgs E5D
    Winny Oral 100mgs ED (no need for injection)
    HGH 3 iu per day.

All you need right there. Combine that with strict consistent diet and cardio after weights and you WILL reach your goal.

Comment

Thanks mate. Would there be any impact on my health on a general note or my cholesterol atleast?

What are the side effects of HGH? Is it ok for all types body or it responds differently?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure, steroids can always have an impact on health. This is largely individual and the only way to know for sure is blood work.

No real sides to hgh @ 2-3iu per day aside from some hand numbness and pain in the beginning. Nothing you can't deal with though.

Comment

Thanks bro .. This is the HGH im planning to take. Pls advise if this fake or legit.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1465108821.479880.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	372.3 KB
ID:	946612

Comment

when it comes to chinese HGH bro it's a game of chance. 50% chance it's good 50% chance it's complete garbage.

Comment

What is a cholesterol level of 7.4? You should have received values for total cholesterol, HDL, and TG at the minimum.

Comment

Hi mate ,

Total : 7
                hdl : 1
                ldl: 5.2

Comment

turbo im guessing the measurement system is different from USA where he lives.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1465225182.447444.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	946613

Guys this the cholesterol results. I'm 29 this year

Comment

i sent a pm to turbo ^. he can read that stuff best. I don't know what the numbers mean.

Comment

You guys have a different system than us, however the overall picture is to be within the normal ranges. Does high cholesterol run in your family? How's your eating habits? I can tell you based on what you posted, you need to get yourself into eating better, doing cardio as well...cardio will help tremendously on your lipid profiles.

I've done blood work for many many years and yours seem ok, not that bad to be alarmed.

Comment

Thanks Rado and Bouncer.

Now the trainer suggesting to be on HGH, T3-oral and Anavar-oral.Would this work for losing fat and cutting?

Comment

Originally posted by ttthiaga View Post
                            Thanks Rado and Bouncer.

Now the trainer suggesting to be on HGH, T3-oral and Anavar-oral.Would this work for losing fat and cutting?

Ha, I forgot about different units. Your results are in mmol/L, we use mg/mL in the US.

I need to convert them, by I think the number one goal should be to get a handle on your cholesterol before anything else. You are still young. A couple dietary small dietary changes would most likely get you to goal, unless your genetic profile is affecting your lipids.

Your LDL is about 2x your goal. I would work on that before stressing the body with anabolic compounds. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ttthiaga View Post
                              Thanks Rado and Bouncer.

no, you don't need t3. can very easily fuck you up pretty bad. your messing with thyroid. your trainer is wreckless and has no clue what's he's talking about.

i would bet that your diet needs improvement.

Comment

Working...
                              X