Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Biggest Cycle Ever. (Test, Deca, Dbol, Anadrol)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldnt mind being under 10%. Im still chasing some PRs in some lifts though, cutting would not help me reach my goals. I think im going to stop body weight at 350 and then cut. Whatever numbers im hitting at 350 will be my peak. Ill probably cut afyer that for next summer. Realistically, I think I could be 280 or so at 10%. I got a few thousand 50mg pills of cytomel that I can take with tren and EQ, hit the cardio hard and really lean out. Bulking and cutting has always been pretty easy for me...we'll see what happens

Comment

I got an LOL out of this:

Thread 1: My biggest cycle ever

Thread 2: In the hospital

:thumb:

Comment

I wonder how this ended.

Comment

Originally posted by zajits View Post
          I wonder how this ended.
          Ended with me passing out at Costco after the gym landing on my shoulders and my girl having to give me showers and feed me for a long time because I jammed my shoulders so bad I couldn't move my fucken arms. Also busted the back of my head open lol. I was out of the gym for 6 months that's how bad it was. Shoulders are slow as fuck to heal.

Was mostly about dehydration and sweating. It was 107 degrees Fahrenheit in Cali that day and I had been killing it in the gym because of the cycle. I underestimated how much water I needed to be taking in. All good now though back on track. Been back in the gym about 5 months now.

I got made fun of relentlessly here on SM because of the incident. Now when people here the word Costco they think of dick head bouncer passing out. Lolol

Comment

Originally posted by M00chie69 View Post
            I got an LOL out of this:

Thread 1: My biggest cycle ever

Thread 2: In the hospital

:thumb:
            I wonder how this ended.
            Read above quote

Comment

Oh wow, I thought the "Thread 2 - hospital" was just a joke hahaha

Did you run any liver support? Could that be the reason for the lethargy and tiredness after popping adrol?

Comment

Oh wow, I thought the "Thread 2 - hospital" was just a joke hahaha

Did you run any liver support? Could that be the reason for the lethargy and tiredness after popping adrol?
                Think it was more about hydration bro. I was drinking well over a gallon but it was well over a 100 degrees in Cali and I was killing cardio and the weights. I needed 7-8 full IV bags just to get me back to a hydrated state. My theory is the drugs pulled so much water into my muscles and with the combo of heat, killing it the gym, there just wasn't enough hydration for other things like my brain so lights out. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Think it was more about hydration bro. I was drinking well over a gallon but it was well over a 100 degrees in Cali and I was killing cardio and the weights. I needed 7-8 full IV bags just to get me back to a hydrated state. My theory is the drugs pulled so much water into my muscles and with the combo of heat, killing it the gym, there just wasn't enough hydration for other things like my brain so lights out. Lol
                  If I remember correctly when they checked your blood work in the hospital your liver values were good right?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                    If I remember correctly when they checked your blood work in the hospital your liver values were good right?
                    They were elevated but not insane.

Comment

Working...
                    X