Epix's way too big deca/tren dick cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epix's way too big deca/tren dick cycle

So I have a few more weeks on my cutting cycle but I'm already planning my next bulk. I'm contemplating even cutting the cut cycle short cause I'm already missing the mass. I'm planning a crazy stupid large cycle that will be as extreme as I have ever ran. Please chime in if you think Its too large. Now I have run over 2 grams before...but this is about 3 grams.

Weeks 1-16 test e 1250mg
    Weeks 1-16 deca 1250 mgs
    Weeks 1-16 tren a 350mgs
    Weeks 1-6 dbol 350mgs per week
    Weeks 1-16 hgh 4ius per day

I will be running adex and cabergoline throughout as needed which will probably be .5mg eod for the adex and .5mg 3x per week for the caber. Will adjust up if sides occur.

I honestly thought about not even posting it and just doing it because I know some ppl will tell me it's too much. But I want to push the envelope and see what I can do without slin. I have some time to really think this through, but this is where my head is at right now.

Anyone new who is reading this please don't even contemplate anything like this.
    Last edited by epix00; 06-06-16, 08:16 PM.

Honest

I like this guy

Comment

All I can say epix is that if you don't have some sick ass size after that cycle you should give up. Haha.

Crazy cycle but I feel I know you well enough to say you know wtf your doing. Looking forward to the results bro. Log it. Talk about the good and the bad. I'll be interested in knowing what your adex and caber doses end up at to control sides.

Comment

I'd have some titty gains like a mofo! Blood pressure would kill me too. I guess it would more sides than gains for me. Hope it all goes well for you. Stepping up to 5cc syringes?

Comment

What's the current stats and what stats are you aiming for with this cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
            I'd have some titty gains like a mofo! Blood pressure would kill me too. I guess it would more sides than gains for me. Hope it all goes well for you. Stepping up to 5cc syringes?
            I think physically I could control sides with adex and caber. But mentally I'm not so sure. I'm pretty aggressive on my current cycle. Not sure I could function in anything besides the gym on a cycle like that. I'd be in trouble I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              I think physically I could control sides with adex and caber. But mentally I'm not so sure. I'm pretty aggressive on my current cycle. Not sure I could function in anything besides the gym on a cycle like that. I'd be in trouble I think.
              I hear you. Relationships be damned. Not worth it unless competing.

Comment

I once ran "All Original Pharma Grade"

Parabolon
                Dynabolon
                Syntex Anapolon

Strongest course I even did, horrendous strength and gains

I was 15 repping out with 315 on bench and weighted 210 ripped

Comment

Dang bro! You better be a big mofo on that. Can you post up some pics of you now and then after that cycle? It hard to judge based on hearing just stats. Throw some pics up man.

Comment

Chad- So yeah I will post pics before I start this cycle. Im finishing a cycle right now so when I'm done I will post before beginning the bulk.

Bouncer & Chuck - So my personality changes very minimally on 2 grams so I figure 3 grams wont be much different. If it affects me I will obviously lower dosages. Same goes with BP, I have a dr that prescribes me BP medications while on cycles if it raises significantly. This is why maintaining an honest relationship with your Dr. comes in handy. The adex and caber dosages might go up quite a bit during this cycle. I will definitely log everything and make it as informative as possible about what occurs. With what chuck said about only worth it if competing, I disagree. It's about reaching your goals and satisfying your desires. Whether your goal is for a trophy or your goal is to be the best or biggest version of yourself, it doesnt matter. The trophy just means you achieved your goal. Its recognition for your hard work. I don't need that, I just need to please myself by reaching those goals. It's really the same thing (unless you are talking about competing professionally, then its money involved....but there are alot of easier ways to make a lot more money than competing, so its really still just about being the best you can be)

Mr. I - Those are some nice stats on that bench press at that bodyweight. what were the dosages of those compounds?

I am slightly concerned about the sides from this kind of cycle. They should be manageable with my ancillaries though. My number 1 concern is I can kind of get lethargic at the upper end of dosages. It makes it hard for me to be motivated and get in the gym. So I have to push myself extra hard sometimes. If it gets to be too much I will tone back the dosages as well.

Comment

Completely agree your point about competing. People use that as if it's some kind of better justification to get big and jacked. Why? So you can get a little plastic trophy? Who gives a fuck about that. I want to walk to the pool and have every fucken person in there say to themselves "holy fuck"! That to me is far far greater motivation. Not just doing what I do to look good for a moment on stage but to walk around in daily life just shocking the shit out of people. That's why I do it. It's a high.

My main concern for you epix is the deca dose. Test you can handle but the effects of deca on the brain can be tough to deal with bro. Even @ 200mgs a week, when I added it to my cycle there was about a 2 month period where I had a sad/depressed feeling while my body adjusted to it. At that dose I fear it will cause some pretty serious case of the blues. Every single thing I have ever read has said the effects of deca top out around 600-800mgs per week.

Comment

I know when to say when, now isn't the time :D

Not even gonna give my input, just be careful nigg :)

Comment

My main concern for you epix is the deca dose. Test you can handle but the effects of deca on the brain can be tough to deal with bro. Even @ 200mgs a week, when I added it to my cycle there was about a 2 month period where I had a sad/depressed feeling while my body adjusted to it. At that dose I fear it will cause some pretty serious case of the blues. Every single thing I have ever read has said the effects of deca top out around 600-800mgs per week.
                          It's a concern of mine also, because you are right about alot of people suggesting it tops out at around 800. The question I pose is how much of that is just advice that has been repeated without really being tested, and how much of it is 100 percent accurate. There is not alot of info out there on really large cycles of it. I also know people first hand who have run it much higher though and didn't suffer any harsh side effects while making amazing gains. Even so, that doesnt mean I wont have issues. that's why im prepared to cut it down if I need to. The smart route would be to start lower and build up to it, which is still a possibility that I am taking into consideration. I just want to find what my personal limits are and what I can achieve, so I am willing to push it while still remaining prepared to make changes if sides occur and not be stubborn if my body is rejecting things.

Comment

You will have dick issues as your thread title implies. i know this as a fact. In my experiance if my test dosage is not double my deca dosage my sex drive drops pretty substantially and the quality of sex is not anywhere near as good. Honestly if you want to run 1200mgs of deca a week go for it but I think your test should be @ least 2 grams so that the test to deca ratio is more in favor of benefiting sex drive. i would absolutly never ever balance my deca and test to a 50:50 ratio. fuck that. trust me brother. i been playing with my deca and test ratio for almost a year now. my dosages might be way lower than yours but the the ratio will yield the same result regardless of dosage. i do not believe you will stay at a 50:50 ratio for very long.

Comment

You will have dick issues as your thread title implies. i know this as a fact. In my experiance if my test dosage is not double my deca dosage my sex drive drops pretty substantially and the quality of sex is not anywhere near as good. Honestly if you want to run 1200mgs of deca a week go for it but I think your test should be @ least 2 grams so that the test to deca ratio is more in favor of benefiting sex drive.
                              The caber should help with the deca dick which i know you dont run, but this is exactly why I started this thread. To help me think this cycle through. So maybe instead of running 1250 test 1250 deca, run the suggested max of around 800 deca and run around 1750 test. This sound a little more practical?

edit: people have been known to run deca higher than they do test with caber and can avoid the sexual dysfunction.

Comment

Working...
                              X