Blood tests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood tests

Got an appointment next week. Gonna get some blood taken. I want to get my igf tested before I invest in anymore. Are there any guidelines I should follow, like fasting, or pin before I leave?

I assume your trying to check if gh is real? Yea if you pin that morning I believe igf levels should definitely be elevated substantially. If they come back normal your gh is crapola.

Even if you don't pin that morning your igf levels should be way high from months of gh use.

Comment

Cool. And ya I just wanna make sure that it's not some peptide shit that's making m3 think it's real. If they come back high. I'll prolly drop 1400 bucks to run 8iu for 6 months

Comment

Thing is, even peptides could do it. Mk-677 boost gh and igf levels. Different world than it was 10 years ago.

Comment

I guess that's true. But do you really thing mk677 is really that effective?

Comment

You should see about getting your cortisol levels checked if possible. Real GH lowers cortisol. They say that is the real way to know because that are so many peptides that can manipulate gh and igf serum tests.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you using insurance or paying out of pocket for blood work?

Comment

Originally posted by HalfMunky View Post
                Are you using insurance or paying out of pocket for blood work?
                I had my annual check up due so I went in and asked for it when I got their. whether my insurance will pick up on the extra tests... well I guess Ill find out if I get a bill in the mail lol

Comment

Working...
                X