WAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAR

"War, yea what is it good for? Absolutely nothin say it again yea, WAR!" I wake up in the morning play that song over and over again and yet, I still find a reason for what WAR is good for. The lyrics are stimulating but the music and the meaning of WAR compel me to fly out of bed and kick some major ass in the gym because that is where the battle is won! If you are a bodybuilder and you go to the gym "hoping" for a great work out, you're as good as finished if I happen to be waiting for you to train with me. I come into the gym with one thing on my mind when someone wants to spar with me, "WAR!" It is good for the soul, it is good for the journey, and it is good for the spirit.

I don't hope for a great workout, I make it happen by forcing whoever I train with to push and fight back.. I challenge the pace of the training; I challenge the strength of my partner. Calling him out as I step under the squat rack, if you can't hang, "GO HOME!"

If you can hang, then it's WAR! Plain and simple, either your going down or I'm going down and for me to go down you had better bring you "A" game because I live for all out WARFARE when I head to the gym! I want someone to shut me up and put me in my place, with every victory I score in the weight room against people who think training is "cool" or "fun" I relish in the pain I inflict as they drop out of the session or puke in the middle of bent over rows! I bring the HEAT when I think of the "Thrilla in Manila." I dish the dirt when I picture "IRON MIKE" stepping into the ring with another victim! I watch "Mr. T" train to walk through "Rocky" as he is a character I take on when I am tightening my weight belt. WAR is good! WAR is great, when you know your getting ready to step on stage and face the whole world half naked to show them you meant business in the off season! I think of all those who have wronged me, I remember all those who stood against me, I thank all the Hater's who could never be me or beat me! I bring all this FURY into the gym and turn into a BLAZING INFERNO ready to take on the world in the heat of negativity from down and out losers. I feed off the passion they have for hating! I am out for BLOOD and the OLYMPIA is my stage!

The WAR is being fought now and the battle field is every gym I step into.The sparring partners are the savages who are trying to stop my progress. I will not be stopped by a few, when I can impact the many. I will make and construct a FLAWLESS PHYSIQUE from the negative forces who can't stand to appreciate a MAN who's soul purpose and journey is the be the best he can be!

When it is on, IT IS ON! WAR!

the card game?

MY king beats your jack =-]

HIT THE ROAD JACK!

I need to find me a workout partner =-[

Comment

^

Comment

Great philosophy there my friend.. or should I say.. my enemy, my prisoner..MY BITCH..LOL.. Naa Just kidding..

Very excellent way and attitude to take to the GYM

Comment

bouncer wanna fight? :D
          cool post ;)

Comment

Bouncer just out of curiosity what are your stats? How much do you squat? I know these are some pretty general questions just want to put a mental picture behind the rage of one man wanting to take on the world!

Comment

How about some pics if you got them.

Comment

He posted a pic of his quad once, it was pretty big...

Comment

good read for before a workout. every day that i do chest i watch that coleman video benching 200lb DB's for 12 reps.
                  "Yeah buddy. Light weight. Woo. Light Weight." i have been having better workouts too.

Comment

Originally posted by dalmation30
                    Bouncer just out of curiosity what are your stats? How much do you squat? I know these are some pretty general questions just want to put a mental picture behind the rage of one man wanting to take on the world!
                    lol, rage? thats just a good written article by shawn ray that i like. stats are, 6'11, 147lbs, 29% bf :)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                      stats are, 6'11, 147lbs, 29% bf :)
                      :rofl:
                      damn dude, you are bigger than i thought!

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78
                        :rofl:
                        damn dude, you are bigger than i thought!
                        thanks, i do what i can. :)

Comment

you'll have to tell us your routine also, shouldnt keep that a secret

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78
                            you'll have to tell us your routine also, shouldnt keep that a secret
                            i dont workout bro. who told you i had a routine. my routine is going from the fridge to the couch. :)

Comment

sorry, with them stats i figured you were doing arnold's routine.

Comment

Working...
                              X