Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Steroids Effect Your Compassion For Others?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Steroids Effect Your Compassion For Others?

As the title says, do you feel a little more "cold" when on cycle? Since I've started my high dose cycle I'm noticing my level of compassion for others has dropped more than it was lets say a few months ago. Do androgens decrease your ability to care? Any science to this?

Tren for sure but steroids in general I'd say no. And even with tren its on a situational basis. I mean I'm not a dick to my kids ever but less patience with strangers annoying bullshit.....lol

Comment

Gear in general makes me a tad more irritable for sure.

Comment

My lid for my temper is looser for sure on tbol. And now that I started tren there may be no lid lol.

Comment

Since I've added the orals I'm much worse. Wonder why the orals are effecting aggression more then injectables?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Since I've added the orals I'm much worse. Wonder why the orals are effecting aggression more then injectables?
            Maybe because the oils slowly vet into your system when the orals hit quickly and kinda hit your body out of nowhere? Like smoking crack over snorting the powder.....lol

Comment

tren & halo changed my personality. I never used any other compound that has made me feel cold or bring out aggression in me.

Comment

I think that steroids make you more of what you already are, if your already a little irritable or impatient, it gets worse. I'f you generally a caring and compassionate person, your feel that more. Just my experience

Comment

I would say yes. The entire sport is completely egocentric...I mean look at most of the posts. This sports revolves around us and a mirror...or us and a bench and a mirror.It is very narcissistic. Add some hormones ontop of that, and we become the center and god of our own universe. So that lack of compassion that most of us have (because we are in love with ourselves) is only magnified on gear.

Comment

Yeah and selfish... Honestly it's a good thing because of the nature of my job and I tend to be too generous.
                    NYC you gotta be a shark in a shark tank

Comment

Working...
                    X