Question about dosage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about dosage

I've asked this question before about 2 years ago but wanted to know if opinions have changed since then. If I'm doing 250 mg Test C a week, should I do the one weekly shot or break it into two weekly's of 125mg. Thanks

At that dosage I would just do it in 1 shot.

Comment

thanks man, first cycle in almost two years due to bicep tears and wanted to keep it simple. I'm on trt so I will be switching back to normal dose after 10-12 week cycle.

Comment

yea that dose is too low for split injection. i would say its only worth splitting if your total dose is 500mgs per week or more.

Comment

thanks for the info, would you do 10 or 12 weeks at this dose?

Comment

i wouldn't run that dose at all. your close to natural test levels at that dose. a little higher but not much. in other words your shutting down natty test levels but only replacing that test with only a slightly higher dose. the difference will be very minimal.

Minimum I'd ever run would be 250mgs E5D

Comment

Brother I have no test levels, last blood test I ran my levels were under 100. Doc has me on shoots of 200mg every two weeks. You don't think 250mg a week would help at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Erod13 View Post
                Brother I have no test levels, last blood test I ran my levels were under 100. Doc has me on shoots of 200mg every two weeks. You don't think 250mg a week would help at all?
                it will help compared to your current situation. you will feel better and your sex drive will be higher etc..

BUT. 250mgs E5D will be far superior with still minimal sides. 5 days is important as thats about exactly the fall off point of test e or C. Everyday after that your test level falls. If you inject in the 5th day you keep that level much higher than allowing it to dip down.

Comment

Thanks for all the info, will do every 5 days. 10 or 12 weeks?

Comment

12 weeks would put you at the end of summer. IMO the best time to be in good shape is summer. so 12 weeks. :D

personally i'd run 16.

Comment

bouncer put it out perfectly, id run at least e5d 250mg 12-16weeks i find is optimal length of cycle

Comment

Working...
                      X