GW-1516 /AICAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GW-1516 /AICAR

I just wanted to post this because GW seems to be so popular now. For me this seemed to have negative sides and I thought everyone should take it into consideration. I posted this on another board on 6-9-16.;

I just got done with the GW/AICAR 20 mgs GW, 10 AICAR ed. Let me just say my diet and exercise regimen where not on par of where it normally is. While researching I felt extremely lethargic and experienced days where I would just crash. It seemed like it was every 3-5 days. That being said I have had some health trouble that can attribute to this. Now that I am off I am anxious to see if my energy levels come back. One of the symptoms of my health problems is craving high glycemic carbs especially sweets. I somewhat kept it in control but did cave more than usual. That being said, I think The GW did help keep me lean. As far as the AICAR, I wouldn't use it again since The amount I was researching was not even close to the effective dose from what I have read. I will update in the following week or so to see if my energy comes back.

Here's what I take from the post, I could be wrong.

You admit your diet isn't great and you also have health problems that make you craze junk food right?

Your saying the sarms made you crave junk food more is that it?

Comment

I posted this today;

UPDATE: So it hasn't been a week and I can tell my energy levels so far are coming back. That doesn't mean I wont crash tomorrow. So far it seems the GW was causing most of the extreme lethargy. Has anyone else had this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Here's what I take from the post, I could be wrong.

You admit your diet isn't great and you also have health problems that make you craze junk food right?

Your saying the sarms made you crave junk food more is that it?
        No, It is my health problem that causes cravings. I should be starting meds this week for it. That being said, My diet slipped but it still was on point 75% of the time I usually only cheat once or twice a week, within reason. The think the GW was contributing to fatigue and lethargy. Im only about 6 days out so I could crash tomorrow. So far my energy levels have stabilized.

Comment

You could be right about the sarm causing energy issues. Hell I just added dbol and adrol to my cycle and I'm tired and lazy all the sudden compared to having tons of energy before I started. sarms interact with androgen receptor just like steroids do. it's possible that your feeling the same sort of thing I am just by a different mechanism.

that said, i'm not 100% convinced some of this is not caused by your health issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            You could be right about the sarm causing energy issues. Hell I just added dbol and adrol to my cycle and I'm tired and lazy all the sudden compared to having tons of energy before I started. sarms interact with androgen receptor just like steroids do. it's possible that your feeling the same sort of thing I am just by a different mechanism.

that said, i'm not 100% convinced some of this is not caused by your health issues.
            I agree. I wanted to put this out there because on the reported benefits of GW. Other then it possibly helping me stay lean, I didn't see any help with endurance and my energy levels would crash after 3-4 days. I haven't seen that crash since I finished.

Comment

Working...
            X