Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CURRENT PROMOTIONAL OFFER

Hey guys,

In order to introduce our new BD PrecisionGlide Needle only items you've all been asking about and reward our loyal customers - we have decided to continue our promotional madness!

Promo Specifics: All orders receive 15% off using promo code MLGBD15 (input coupon code in field when checking out and click apply).

Because you know we couldn't stop there.....

All orders over $50 (before shipping, and after discount subtotal) will receive a FREE BOX of 100/30g 5/16th" Insulin Syringes.

All orders over $100 (before shipping, and after discount subtotal) will receive a FREE BOX of 100/30g 5/16th" Insulin Syringes AND a FREE Hospira Bacteriostatic Water 30ml.
    Attached Files

Most of us have been Getpinz customers for years but I must say you've done a good job at turning a few of us into medlabgear customers with your generous sales, free products, and selection. Great service you run bro, keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Most of us have been Getpinz customers for years but I must say you've done a good job at turning a few of us into medlabgear customers with your generous sales, free products, and selection. Great service you run bro, keep it up.
      We have better pricing, more options, more free incentives for returning customers and faster shipping. A faster customer service response time, too. I say all of that from first hand experience and testing, too. :thumb:

Comment

check pm please

Comment

I made the switch from getpinz as well. You guys have earned me as a customer for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
            I made the switch from getpinz as well. You guys have earned me as a customer for sure.
            Glad to hear it brother! leave a note anytime you order and if we don't already recognize your name - you'll be taken special care of.

Comment

Just placed an order early this morning.

Comment

Btw receive my order within a few days and a little something extra inside. Top notch service, thanks Medlab!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  Btw receive my order within a few days and a little something extra inside. Top notch service, thanks Medlab!
                  appreciate your support brother!

Comment

I recently used these guys and they will be my goto source for all pins/ bac water from now on! Super fast service for sure thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X