Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen's Arms Went From 20 Inches to 40 Inches While on Steroids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen's Arms Went From 20 Inches to 40 Inches While on Steroids

Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen's Arms Went From 20 Inches to 40 Inches While on Steroids According to Former Boss

Omar Mateen, the gunman who murdered 49 people at the Pulse gay nightclub in Orlando, used so many anabolic steroids that his arms grew from 20 inches to 40 inches in circumference according to his former boss. Margaret Barone, the supervisor of Mateen at the GNC store in Jensen Beach, made the unbelievable claim to investigative producer Laura Strickler of CBS News.

The news media is digging deep for background information on Orlando shooter Omar Mateen and those who came in contact with him as far back as 10 years ago are coming out of the woodwork for their 15 minutes of fame.

It is possible that Barone made the comment as a type of hyperbole. She used phrases indicating that Mateen “blew up” and became “huge” and claimed he was “doing too much” steroids. However, CBS News gave no indication that the reference to Mateen's increase in arm size was anything other than literal and factual.

The goal of 20-inch arms has been one that competitive bodybuilders have aspired to for decades. It is one that is rarely achieved and usually only seen be the most elite professional bodybuilders. For Barone to suggest that Mateen's arms reached 40-inches in circumference is ludicrous. It is even more embarrassing that a news organization like CBS News would fail to question or qualify a comment that was so patently absurd.

It is unlikely that Barone had any idea whether or not Mateen used steroids. However, Mateen's ex-wife Sitora Yusufiy described a “history of steroids” and expressed her certainty that anabolic steroids “had something to do with [the Orlando shooting]”. If someone else was willing to go on record that Mateen was using steroids, others obviously felt more comfortable making the allegation regardless of their knowledge and familiarity with the details of his muscle-building practices.

“[Omar Mateen] was mentally unstable and mentally ill. That’s the only explanation that i could give and he was obviously disturbed, deeply and traumatized,” Yusufiy said. “I know that he had a history of steroids. I don’t know if that caused it. I’m sure it had something to do with it, you know?”

News reports identified Mateen as a bodybuilder who had been obsessed with his physique and involved in the health and fitness scene for several years. His employment history linked him to other jobs related to bodybuilding, nutrition and fitness including Nutrition World in Fort Pierce and Gold's Gym in St. Lucie West.

Given the prevalence of steroid use in the fitness community, it is always possible that Mateen could have used steroids. Even so, all references to his alleged steroid use happened 7 to 10 years ago. It is ridiculous for anyone to accept Yusufiy's assertion that steroids “had something to do with [the Orlando shooting]” in 2016.

And you guys wonder why I'm not much of a news watcher...

The media worldwide is full of incompetent imbeciles only interested in sensationalism.

Sad thing is, millions of ignorant commoners will believe every word of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

News reports identified Mateen as a bodybuilder who had been obsessed with his physique fitness .

Christ,,we better get bouncer on the no fly list quick....:laugh::laugh:

Comment

This horseshit is getting out of hand. I wanna see pictures of these alleged arms

Comment

Did they ever stop to think, "wait, we are talking about over 3 feet around here". If they'd only take 2 seconds to think and research they would never have reported such rubbish.

Comment

Did they ever stop to think, "wait, we are talking about over 3 feet around here". If they'd only take 2 seconds to think and research they would never have reported such rubbish.
            Thats larger than most peoples waist. How could they even think its remotely possible. I know....they didnt think.

Comment

Unless this tool was a synthol/pmma user...

Comment

Glitch Piano arms aren't even 40.

Comment

Unless this tool was a synthol/pmma user...
                  the world record is only 31 inches and thats synthol obviously

Comment

yeah ok
                    40 centimeters maybe

Comment

Remember guys, this genetic marvel started out with 20 inch arms! :D

Comment

Remember guys, this genetic marvel started out with 20 inch arms! :D
                        and a 12 in cock...:laugh::laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                          and a 12 in cock...:laugh::laugh:
                          I thought this was your response when I asked you "steak or pork" in other thread. I was about to say.....

https://youtu.be/4d-4cBRoS_8

Comment

Fucker probably had 13 inch arms that "blew up" to 14.5 inches.lol

Comment

Did you google this? Where is this source coming from? bouncer please don't post stuff you find on the net, come on. post factual stuff bro:retard:

Comment

Working...
                              X