English People Bullied By Russians On Steroids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English People Bullied By Russians On Steroids

Mr.I you have a conundrum on your hands. You love mother Russia but they are beating this piss out of you English fags.

Euro 2016: Drugged up Russians high on speed and steroids to fight English | Daily Star

Euro peeps like to pretend they are "sophisticated" compared to Americans but nothing with that scale of violence happens at American sporting events.

Comment

It's yet another case of a less civilised society playing catch up and bush whacking us due to our over civility.

I'll explain;

In the 80 ' s the English "yob" notorious football hooliganism was rampant and at its peak. Way before the concept of the film fight club. It's was already happening in England regularly in the form of organised fights between rival groups of fans. This would happen regularly between national league sides within the country and at times this contingent found its way into international tournaments support crowds.

But guess what, we pretty much stamped it out. We banned fans caught in Cc tv from games and took their passports so they couldn't travel.

So we have pretty much none of it now and aa a result these other countries fans are attacking families, peace lovers women and children

Real tough

Comment

I was stationed in England around that time and remember it constantly in the news. Mr. I, have you ever seen Green Street Hooligans?

Comment

^ no but I've worked the doors when football hooligans groups attacked. And that was like early 90s. They were some of the most organised scary and tooled up groups you coukd come accross. The point is people from other countries now want to play who's alpha when we pretty much have no organised crews now. It's pathetic

Comment

Bouncer you should worry about your place bro Muslims call for cancellation of LGBT parade, OR ELSE... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
              ^ no but I've worked the doors when football hooligans groups attacked. And that was like early 90s. They were some of the most organised scary and tooled up groups you coukd come accross. The point is people from other countries now want to play who's alpha when we pretty much have no organised crews now. It's pathetic
              You should check it out, based on West Ham United Inner City Firm in the early 90's. Agree, people think our fans in the US are rowdy, they have no idea.

Comment

Sound like an unsophisticated bunch of trash. We are typically a more proper people here in the Americas. :D

Comment

Working...
                X