Help Im breaking out on post cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Im breaking out on post cycle

Im using Nolvadex for post cycle and Im breaking out from my hack. It itches.:(

Take a bath you dirty bastard .

I use propecia , (yes the hair product, but it actually works against all androgenic sides) and a loufa and clearisil body scrub , works just fine , PS try tanning too.

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
      Take a bath you dirty bastard .

I use propecia , (yes the hair product, but it actually works against all androgenic sides) and a loufa and clearisil body scrub , works just fine , PS try tanning too.

thanx gotta go and get me some cause im breaking out bad:eek:

Comment

I get failry bad acne during cycle and post, also I have sebboric dermatitis which becomes inflamed. I use Vitamin b5 and antibiotics(tertracycline) to help fight them both

Comment

Its weird cause during the cycle I didnt break out a bit, and I highered my dose from last cycle from 400 to 600mgs of test. But now that Im doing post cycle I break out nasty from my back.:confused:

Comment

Try some high doses of vitamin B5. I hear that is supposed to clear things up pretty quickly in some cases. I don't really know what "High dose" is though.

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
              Try some high doses of vitamin B5. I hear that is supposed to clear things up pretty quickly in some cases. I don't really know what "High dose" is though.
              that's a good idea. i added a b50 capsule to my daily vitamins about a month ago. my skin has been clear ever since!

Comment

i need some bad or something cause this shit is getting annoying and irritating. Im just scatching and sratching

Comment

btw...make sure you keep your bed sheets clean....lol

Comment

try Isotrex...only thing that has worked for me consistently.

Comment

UPDATE: I put some feelers out and it seems that 2g to 10g ed is what "high dose" means. I would try 2g ed for a few weeks and then up it to 4g if it doesn't seem to be working.

Comment

Hey bro :) Check out this post

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyBoy
                          Hey bro :) Check out this post

thanx amigo:D

Comment

NO problemo homie :)

Comment

Hey Juice I started to break out as I was coming off test. I'd recommend some sun or going tanning. Usually clears things up for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X