Cycle Time for an old guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle Time for an old guy

Just thought Id post what Im going to be running. I havent cycled in over a year, but have done quite a few over the years...all with proper supports and PCT. Im 42, 6'5, and weigh around 300 pounds. Ive been lifting my whole life. I used to compete in powerlifting with a 2015 combined and a raw 605 bench. My up coming cycle will be test e tren e at 300/400 with caber and AI for probably 4 to 5 months....depends on how I feel. Looking for strength gains and maybe shed a little body fat. Im not worried about weight gain...I competed at 360. Ill keep you posted.

do you think you need an AI @ 300mgs test per week? i get sides from even the smallest amount of tren so I'd def need the caber but I probably wouldn't need the Ai @ that low test dose.

welcome the board btw.

Comment

Might just keep the AI on hand. Might up the doses too...just depends on how Im feeling and the results Im getting. Might throw in a small dose of deca for these old joints as well. Im gonna take one last run at breaking the 700 pound raw bench goal. Ive been chasing it for years...I think I have a few more
      years of forward progress left in me. I guess we will see. Currently Im responding great to Anadrol kickstart. Over the last 20 days, Ive been averaging a pound of body weight a day. So far so good. Thanks brother

Comment

good stuff bro. i'm deca's biggest fan. so many people hate it because of "deca dick" and how it makes them feel mentally. in my experience though deca only causes those problems when your test to deca ratio is not high enough. i run test at 3 times the dose of my deca na I have zero sides from deca yet I get a huge benefit from it. I don't use it as a muscle builder so to speak. I simply use it for joint support. the difference is huge. i can lift so much more weight and feel good doing it compared to being off deca. i literally feel 10 years younger on it.

it's been shown that a dose as low as 100mgs per week has a positive effect on joints. considering your age and the fact that you are lifting big weight I think it would be a mistake not to include it.

Comment

don't know much about strength cycles... anadrol, halo's? that's a long time to be on tren? I don't know just asking
          that's one hella raw bench.

Comment

Var is supposed to be great for strength. considering how mild and safe it is, it's a no brainier to add to a strength cycle.

Comment

Crazy powerlifting numbers bro. I look forward to what you can do.

Comment

Never cycled var. Im kinda old school with test, deca, dbol, anadrol, tren, winny, prop, eq...mix and match with some others thrown in for shits and giggles. After close to 20 years of running different stuff, I kinda know what works for me depending on what Im looking to do.

Comment

Strength is coming back pretty quickly. I was doing standing overhead presses yesterday with 315 for reps...not bad for an old dude. Lol

Comment

Drol tren and you got yourself a fucking mighty mouse!

Welcome to the board, now post pics old man :D

Comment

I will eventually...just got back from the gym. Up another 2 pounds. Just doing the drol and about 400 grams of protein a day...along with carbs (brown rice) and fruits and veggies. Im not counting calories, but probably between 5k and 7k. Just waiting for my tren and test to land in my mailbox.

Comment

Im starting to think that tren reduces alpha adrenergic receptors resulting in an increase epinephrine and norepinephrine production resulting in fat loss.

Comment

Ok. I dont really care how or why...honestly. I follow tried and trur dosing protocols with on cycle supports and pct and just lift and eat my ass off. I mean I went on a hot air balloon ride once...it was awesome, but I could give a shit less why or how it was awesome. In today's gyms, everyone is a scientist...especially online, but what happened to cycling and killing it in the gym and letting your lifts and size do the talking for you. Todays gyms are full of a bunch of gear scientists that weigh under 200 pounds. They talk about what to take, how much to take, what supports to do, but they got a spot for 225 on bench for 5 reps. Sorry for the rant, some d bag pissed me off at the gym today.

Comment

haha. knowledge is always a good thing but i get what your saying. Gotta be able to apply that knowledge. At the end of the day if your not lifting hard, eating hard, and taking the proper compounds it doesn't really matter how much knowledge you have. Comes down to basics.

Comment

I agree. Knowledge is useful, but it doesn't train for you. Lift big, eat big...and if you want...use some gear. None of it is complicated. In the mid 90s, none of us knew what we were doing. There were no SARMS or peptides, PCT was not really protocol, and on cycle AIs or prolactin controls and HCGs were unheard of. And, we got big and strong. Bigger and stronger than any of these gym scientists...way bigger and stronger. Why? Because we trained and ate our asses off. Gear was secondary. It was used to supplement what we were already doing. Today, guys think that with a head full of knowledge and MUCH easier access to gear, that somehow the training becomes secondary to the knowledge and drugs. So, we end up with a bunch of skinny guys with bitch tits who are taking way too much gear, are too young, haven't been training long enough, giving out advice that they have no business even talking about. I'm going to slap the next 160lb 20 year old that is complaining about gyno from his first cycle of test, deca, and dbol...that has been training for less than a year. Take your body to its natural limit first. Learn to eat, to train. Learn patience.

Comment

Working...
                              X