Test and Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test and Sex

I know that when we are on gear, especially test for me, my sex drive goes through the roof. And its not just like I'm horny. I can actually smell women. They walk by and I get hard. My body just has the physiological reaction to them and their hormones. The question is, and I have read that this is so, that women are physiologically attracted to guys who are running test...especially when they are ovulating. I read that they can't control it and that it is human nature. Anyone else ever heard this?

I have heard this but I haven't seen any science to back it up. I think they just sense the increased confidence and stature that test brings. More manly attributes.

Comment

In fact, increased test changes mens odor and women feel it on unconcious level and understand, so are attracted to guys with higher test.
      It is in a theory, but in real life too many other aspects like character, intellect etc. influence their attitude to men, so it is hard to tell whether high test increase your attractiveness or it is because of other features
      But agree with the previous guy, it attracts if it is shown in stature and confidence

Comment

The smelling, nope, but I could definitely see the added confidence being a boost.

Comment

I don't experience this on test but I do get it on tren. I can tell that women look more my way when I'm on tren, I've also had ex girlfriends hit me up more often while running the tren too, some would even talk about having dreams of me lol so I do believe that women can sense high test levels without even knowing just human nature strong pheromones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by swimfan.65 View Post
            I know that when we are on gear, especially test for me, my sex drive goes through the roof. And its not just like I'm horny. I can actually smell women. They walk by and I get hard. My body just has the physiological reaction to them and their hormones. The question is, and I have read that this is so, that women are physiologically attracted to guys who are running test...especially when they are ovulating. I read that they can't control it and that it is human nature. Anyone else ever heard this?
            yeah I heard that somewhere too... I think its called pheromones.

Comment

I don't remember what it's like to not be on something so I just assumed women want me for my personality. :D

Comment

Bouncer....that is awesome

Comment

Working...
                X