Tb-500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tb-500

I'm going to give tb500 a run for a month for my shoulder. It has been a month with no improvement and I still cant even do a pushup. Killing me not being able to train chest and shoulders. I'm in my pct right now so hopefully it doesn't cause any problems. First time trying any peptides so I guess I'll have to keep my vials in a container buried in the fridge so the kids don't ask questions lol.

What dose? It definitely helps but you gotta use the right amount. 5mgs E7-E10D is about perfect for me.

Comment

I was going to go for 2.5mg every 4 days.

Comment

Yea that dose will work.

Comment

FYI, expect nothing from it for at least 2 weeks bro. After 2 weeks you will see a 25% improvement for every month you stay on it. Unfortunately it comes back when you drop the tb-500. That's my experience. Kinda like deca, amazing while your on it.

Comment

By the way Chuck pay attention and see if you feel and look "fuller". I feel more inflated while on Tb. Some articles I read makes a good point that it helps with growth because it's sole purpose is speeding up the healing process. That would include muscle damage from training.. let me know what you think.

Comment

Yeah update this thread if things change. But I don't plan on working exercises that aggravate it, I want to use the time to heal and come back fully repaired if possible.

Should be able to get my stuff next week. Going one month first to feel it out and more if I need it.

Comment

Bouncer when you used tb500 did you do site injection or just belly sub q?

Comment

Sub-q. Tb is systematic. It's bpc that needs site specific injection.

Comment

I've had enough change already that I feel I need to note it here. So far I've had 2 4mg injections and one 1 mg to finish off the first bottle. I've got to say tb500 is doing its job. I'm not 100% yet by any means but I've had a significant reduction in pain. Enough that I was able to train chest mildly last night without much issue. The shoulder positions that caused bad pain before have improved a few levels.

Still taking it easy on the chest and shoulder exercises 'til at least I finish off my 4 bottles. I'm having higher hopes of recovery than I've had in the last 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      FYI, expect nothing from it for at least 2 weeks bro. After 2 weeks you will see a 25% improvement for every month you stay on it. Unfortunately it comes back when you drop the tb-500. That's my experience. Kinda like deca, amazing while your on it.
                      that is the shitty thing I noticed last time I ran it shortly after I came off the pain came back.:noo:

Comment

Originally posted by dorianyates View Post
                        that is the shitty thing I noticed last time I ran it shortly after I came off the pain came back.:noo:
                        How long did you run it for Dorian? Also did you avoid any workouts that would have normally caused that pain while you were taking it? I wonder if it was enough to reduce inflammation but not long enough for good repair. I really hope the money and time I'm putting into this won't be short lived and go back to the way it was before starting.

Comment

If I had to guess Chuck I'd say it's an excellent pain reliever while on but for true repair to happen you'd probably have to run it for a LONG time while avoiding the gym completely.

Now a combo of tb-500, GH, and Deca might be a different story. But obviously that would be big bucks.

Comment

Sucks. I have a 40 day supply and haven't been doing things to aggravate the area at all so I'll try to remain optimistic cause if this doesn't work then I'm off to the doctor to likely go into a surgery.

Comment

Try using it while taking the next 40 days off from the gym along with ibuprofen. Sucks to take that time off but it may be what your body needs.

Complete rest with tb-500 and oral anti inflammatory may just do the trick.

Comment

Working...
                              X