Test, Tren, and Deca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test, Tren, and Deca

Test E 500/week, Tren E 400/week, Deca 300/week (joints and maybe some mass) AI and Caber through out. Anyone have any experience with this kind of cycle. Also, anyone have any experience running Test and Tren with Test slightly higher? Lots of mixed reviews out there on this subject. I was going to run just the Test and Tren, but I have the Deca and thought it would help this old man with his joints and might be good for a little added strength. Anyone have any informed opinions on this one?

I always run test and tren along with 1 more at times...I keep everything the same doses, that's me though.

I also run 6 months to year long cycles as well with tren. Currently just cruising at 200mgs every 7 or 10 days.

Watch the progesterone with deca and tren

Comment

I've never ran tren and deca together. If I were you I would go with test and deca and leave out the tren. But if you do run all three, keep us posted on how it works out.

Comment

I think the test and deca would turn me into a water ballon. Still trying decide. I have them all right here. I might just do the test and tren at 500 400 and maybe add the deca later..see how it goes.

Comment

Yeah test and tren is nice. Maybe just do 150mgs of deca per week for the joints.

Comment

yea the addition of deca will make you stronger simply because your joints will feel amazing. good idea for power lifter.

Comment

Working...
            X