Need Info on DRACO Labs - Information is Slim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Info on DRACO Labs - Information is Slim

Need Info on DRACO Labs - Information is Slim, I've been looking all over and the same few threads pop up about it. Was hoping to find out something more recent. Anyone?

Never heard of them bro. Are they a local lab or internet based?

Comment

Try them out... Most labs that you come across are underground labs that nobody has heard of.

Comment

Pretty sure I've used their test in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          Pretty sure I've used their test in the past.
          well? do you recall if it was good? i'd imagine thats some info that he could use. lol

Comment

He just said he needs info?? Not sure what he's after. I used their test before with decent results. No better or worse than other products I've used in the past. Definitely a legit UG lab.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              He just said he needs info?? Not sure what he's after. I used their test before with decent results. No better or worse than other products I've used in the past. Definitely a legit UG lab.
              bro you're not a retard. he's obviously asking if the lab is good to go or not.

Comment

Yes mainly looking to see if their products are legit. I don't have many friends in the gym circles (lone wolf) and ran across some access to this. Thanks for any info

Comment

As with any UGL they can be good one day and bunk the next, only way to know is get your toes wet. You can always get a roidtest or labmax to test it first. You won't get purity but you will at least know if there is the right hormone in it. Start with a small order of just test or something because if they can't even get test right then the rest isn't worth trying.

Comment

Working...
                  X