Is this scar tissue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this scar tissue?

I tried injecting 3 times today and everytime I got half way in with the needle I'd get some pain. It would also be really hard to push the needle in any farther. I finally found a good spot on my 4th try.

Scar tissue plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      Scar tissue plain and simple.
      You guys warned me about 23g lol I'm going to 25g now and I'm gonna use slin ones for my triceps/chest.

Comment

Use a longer needle and it will go pass the scar tissue. But you do need to start rotating sites and using smaller needles.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          Use a longer needle and it will go pass the scar tissue. But you do need to start rotating sites and using smaller needles.
          Yeah I'm using 1 inch for all sites. A lot of people say to use 1.5 for glutes to make sure it goes into the muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
            You guys warned me about 23g lol I'm going to 25g now and I'm gonna use slin ones for my triceps/chest.
            Use 27g no need for anything thicker. Longer needles are not needed either unless you've got fatter areas to shoot into, and you certainly do.

I've been using 27g and "0.5 in length for my shots.

I use this for ALL areas, even glutes. Just push the pin in to where it's making the crease part.

But you seem to have issues all around shooting so longer needle is probably best for you, and you're much fatter.

AND you already have scar tissue? Time to rotate even more. Hit the traps, lats and chest....you could use some traps lol....

Comment

"Much fatter"
              Lol rado always talking shit. My traps deflated compared to before lol.

I'm gonna try triceps with 0.5 first.

Comment

I don't think its scar tissue.

Comment

Use 27g no need for anything thicker. Longer needles are not needed either unless you've got fatter areas to shoot into, and you certainly do.

I've been using 27g and "0.5 in length for my shots.

I use this for ALL areas, even glutes. Just push the pin in to where it's making the crease part.

But you seem to have issues all around shooting so longer needle is probably best for you, and you're much fatter.

AND you already have scar tissue? Time to rotate even more. Hit the traps, lats and chest....you could use some traps lol....
                  interesting.... does it take 1/2 a day to inject?

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                    I was thinking the same thing even with a 25g vs. 23g it's night and day. I've tried 25g a few times.

Rado how do you draw the oil what gauge?

Comment

nope, i been doing this for years. 27g 1/2 inch slin pin goes in like butter. yes it may take 30-40 seconds longer to push the oil in compared to huge pin but the benefit outweighs that small downside.

no single injetion is easier than 27g 1/2 inch in the delts. literally just slides in with almost no pressure.

Comment

I don't think its scar tissue.
                        then what do you think it is?

Not at all...in a minute tops..
                        Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                        I was thinking the same thing even with a 25g vs. 23g it's night and day. I've tried 25g a few times.

Rado how do you draw the oil what gauge?
                        draw with a 19g and then use my reg pin to shoot. Easy stuff bro

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        nope, i been doing this for years. 27g 1/2 inch slin pin goes in like butter. yes it may take 30-40 seconds longer to push the oil in compared to huge pin but the benefit outweighs that small downside.

no single injetion is easier than 27g 1/2 inch in the delts. literally just slides in with almost no pressure.
                        Agreed.

Comment

Fellas....it's NOT rocket science to shoot a pin lol. We've got fucking scholars in bro science yet some of you can't shoot a pin lmao.

Simple stuff...if you carry more fat, use an inch for the pin and 25 or 27 g is just fine,.

Seems that some of you might be pushing top fast in the oil, just take your time. No need to rush it for crying out loud.

Rotate if you have scar tissue, stop being a bunch of bitches

Comment

then what do you think it is?
                            tissue beaten up from not rotating enough

Comment

tissue beaten up from not rotating enough
                              Lol...oy....fuck off :grin:

Comment

Working...
                              X