Dropped 12lbs In 12 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropped 12lbs In 12 Days

Dropped the dbol since my passing out and getting injured incident and I've dropped 12lbs in 12 days. Guess my calories have been lower as well. Appetite drops when your not killing it in the gym.

I'll get it all back as soon as I start back up again but damn I can't even look in the mirror right now.

Really, what happened. Shit I'm up to 215, gotta get to 200

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Passed out in Costco after killer workout and nothing but pwo shake in my stomach. Usually i eat about an hour after shake but I let it go like 2 hours. That combined with dehydration and over exertion and it was lights out.

Comment

Dang bro. I been feeling like shit lately too. I gotta lock in my diet

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Dropped the dbol since my passing out and getting injured incident and I've dropped 12lbs in 12 days. Guess my calories have been lower as well. Appetite drops when your not killing it in the gym.

I'll get it all back as soon as I start back up again but damn I can't even look in the mirror right now.
          might as well hang up the boxers. clearly a beta, and we don't have room on Earth for your kind. Go to slamming down donuts, burgers, fries, and milkshakes.

It was nice knowing you. You'll now end up like a twink.

Comment

Just know you're not alone bro, I've dropped 15 pounds since coming off cycle and not being able to train chest and shoulders. Low appetite, low drive etc. Depressing for sure.

Comment

lol everyone is hurt on SM! Rename this site to DeteriorateMuscle.com

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                Just know you're not alone bro, I've dropped 15 pounds since coming off cycle and not being able to train chest and shoulders. Low appetite, low drive etc. Depressing for sure.
                What kind of PCT did you do?

Comment

Fucking guy falls down one time and quits..WTF???

Grab your balls tighten up your boots mount your rucksack lock and load motherfucker move the fuck out!!...lead from the front!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                    What kind of PCT did you do?
                    Still right smack in the middle of it bro. 4 weeks nolva 40mg, 4 weeks clomid, 100mg for 2 and 50mg for 2.

I hurt my shoulder over a month ago though so I haven't been able to train much more than arms, legs and some back excercizes. Bad time to get injured.

Comment

This pct has always worked great for me.

Clo - 100\50\50\50\25\25\12.5
                      Nol - 40\20\20\20

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        This pct has always worked great for me.

Clo - 100\50\50\50\25\25\12.5
                        Nol - 40\20\20\20
                        What about hcg man. And how long are your cycles. I'm coming off at end of August which means I've been on for almost a year lol.

Comment

12 lbs. Is mostly water weight I'm sure but it makes a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                            12 lbs. Is mostly water weight I'm sure but it makes a big difference.
                            yea i dont have any doubt that it will come right back but when your in that phase where your out of the gym for a few weeks and your dropping weight it can be hard on the mind.

not afraid to admit that looking and feeling great and getting a great workout in is one of those things in life that just gives such a high. it's been temporarily taken away from me and I definitely struggle with the down time.

i keep mentioning this but i keep trying to think about how mr.i had such a serious injury and how he handled it mentally for like 6-7 fucken months. i dont think many like to give mr i props because lets face it, he can be a bit of a dildo but there is no doubt he handled that injury situation like a champ. everytime i get negative thinking I try to keep the way he handled it in mind. same with chadd. i know he loves to lift, but he's handled it with humor and a relaxed attitude about the whole thing. funny how you can only see things sometimes when you walk a little bit in someone elses shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                              What about hcg man. And how long are your cycles. I'm coming off at end of August which means I've been on for almost a year lol.
                              Never used hcg before. My last cycle was test 250mg per week for 6 months. My cycles are usually mild compared to a lot of others on here. 300mg is the highest I ran in almost 10 years.

I know someone else that ran my pct doses and he was on for a year and a half. He would cruse and blast. He said he recovered very nicely and his test levels when checked were higher after he completed his pct than when he started.

Comment

Working...
                              X